PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Giants Super Bowl game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the pats lose this......it is because of BB and Brady.....

I can't believe these 2 spotting the giants the entire 1st quarter.

getting outplayed, outcoached, outeverything.......

Good thing the game is four quarters. This game might come down to the very last possession. I hope you're resilient enough to keep watching.

Do we have to hear all of the negative crap every game. They will adjust. They always do

Need to get that ball back asap...... Defence for the win, oh and brady is choking.....

ummm..that ball would have been a pick 6 if he didn't bat it down

All right pats fans. Let's settle down. We've got the best QB and the best HC. We can do this

The defense is going to have chances to turn the ball over. Eli has a habit of throwing some loose balls over the middle, they just need to take advantage. I think Chung is going to have a chance to make a big play in this game and he has to take it.

I smell a fumble with 11 guys on the field coming!

I don't believe this crap on both sides of the ball.

This is absolutely pathetic.

Kind of going the way a lot thought it would so far. Our defensive secondary is spotty. Their d line is making it hard to string first downs together.

Defense needs to show the Giants they are here to play. Has Eli missed a throw yet?

Need a 3 and out. Our D is going to be gassed in 2H otherwise

That's where the long halftime will help, actually. Plenty of time to rest and recharge. Looks like they're gonna need it.

We needed points in this instance. We got points and the D got a blow. Let's Play!

How did 2001 SB start? With a Ty law pick 6 if I'm not mistaken? Kinda different than this one.

Do we have to hear all of the negative crap every game. They will adjust. They always do

They too, but you dont need to let the giants run away with the score.

I hate these Giants so much now I can't even see straight.

I hate to hex us but now I am really worried that they Giants are going to catch us cheating up and put one behind us.

The problem with spotting the Giants nine points is that there is no room for any kind of error and we are making them all over the place.

I don't think we got out-coached. We got outplayed though, if that's what you wanna call it. A high school offense would have outplayed us though the first quarter.

...paging Myra. We need your help, Mrs K.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes