PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Giants game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice play by Sergio! Shame he's not making the roster

Cox just went off air in RI...WTF????

quick...online link please!!!

Good ole Sergio Brown...some of the Brown haters might not see the end of him yet. :p

How the hell are we going to go deep to Lloyd when Tom is not even going to have enough time for a 10 yard slant?

SORT OUT THE O-LINE!!!

Torchio Brown with the highlight of his career.

How the hell are we going to go deep to Lloyd when Tom is not even going to have enough time for a 10 yard slant?

SORT OUT THE O-LINE!!!

Erm...what?

The offensive line without pretty much any starter has looked pretty good so far :bricks:

Moore just got burnt again.

Attaboy Moore, that's how to tackle. :rocker:

Good to see Demps on KR/PR.. Get a good workout.

Erm...what?

The offensive line without pretty much any starter has looked pretty good so far :bricks:

Meh it's ok, but i'm guessing you didn't see Brady get nailed about 20 times the other week against a so so D-line.

NFL Network is down on Cox....811 I found the game FAI

Meh it's ok, but i'm guessing you didn't see Brady get nailed about 20 times the other week against a so so D-line.

I saw that...but that was also with 3 starters missing.

Sure...he has made huge progress this offseason from all reports and showings in game.

I think he looks good too, but I've seen too many players look good in the preseason who have ultimately been cut. With the number of DEs on the roster I don't know how you can automatically call Cunningham a lock.

These corners are playing terrific, BB busted all of their asses this training camp. No more 500 yards per game yards given up

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back