PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Giants game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Demps able to walk off on his own power? How did he look?
Apparently it wasn't too bad and he was trying to jog it off on the sideline.

wtf that was our revenge game!

yeah..revenge is a dish best served puked...
eck06.gif

Apparently it wasn't too bad and he was trying to jog it off on the sideline.

Good! Demps needs more practice time. I like his potential. I hope he makes the cut. He should but with BB you never know.

I think he just slammed his knee into the ground hard... no twisting involved.

Was Demps able to walk off on his own power? How did he look?

From what I saw(Watched the game online)
Demps walked off with his arms around the trainers but It looked more like a cramp or some muscle spasm than any type of break or serious injury.

I think he just slammed his knee into the ground hard... no twisting involved.
That's not case whatsoever!

Just another DeOssie trying to screw the New England Patriots!

thought Dennard, Cunningham looked very good throughout. Hoyer and the backup o-line were terrible. As usual very little consistant pressure on the QB. The interior run game is crap. It looks like we have more ammo on D which is encouraging.

Jake Bequette - I was thinking that this guy might be the next Jared Allen when the Patriots drafted him. Unfortunately, in the preseason he appeared to be a liability in both the run and the pass game. He is one trick pony, just tries to beat the T on the outside and gets washed out. He leaves a big gapping hole for the QB to pass the ball or the RB to run through. The sad part is he did not improve through out the preseason. I don't see him making the team.

Jake Bequette - I was thinking that this guy might be the next Jared Allen when the Patriots drafted him. Unfortunately, in the preseason he appeared to be a liability in both the run and the pass game. He is one trick pony, just tries to beat the T on the outside and gets washed out. He leaves a big gapping hole for the QB to pass the ball or the RB to run through. The sad part is he did not improve through out the preseason. I don't see him making the team.

I suspect BB is a tad more patient than you are.

Your job is a bit more difficult playing with the backups. I'd give him a pre season rookie pass and look at his upside. :)

thought Dennard, Cunningham looked very good throughout. Hoyer and the backup o-line were terrible. As usual very little consistant pressure on the QB. The interior run game is crap. It looks like we have more ammo on D which is encouraging.

Dennard really struggled. If he makes the 53 someone who can contribute now won't. Hoyer was fine. If not for a late challenge flag and a brainfart by a soon to be street FA WR, he'd have thrown for over 170 yards tonight and we'd have likely won a meaningless game. You're one for 3 though. That OL was terrible.

From what I saw(Watched the game online)
Demps walked off with his arms around the trainers but It looked more like a cramp or some muscle spasm than any type of break or serious injury.

Yeah, it looked to me like a hammy or quad injury, not the knee.

per Reiss

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss
Rookie RB Jeff Demps, who didn't finish the game (medical staff checking leg area), says he is OK in post-game locker room.

Thank God!!!...I mean...I'd commit ritual seppuku if Demps couldn't play this season

per Reiss

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss
Rookie RB Jeff Demps, who didn't finish the game (medical staff checking leg area), says he is OK in post-game locker room.

Hope he is, that would be a bullit dodged.

per Reiss

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss
Still need to put a bounty on DeOssie ..... both of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents