PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Dolphins Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rare mistake by Ghost.

I don't get why people leave early in a win. You should stay to the end no matter what. But especially when your team is winning.

I believe my prediction in the score contest is 49-16 or something. Getting close to it.

For the sake of my fantasy team, I hope you're right. But right now I feel my prediction of 42-13 is more likely.

jags,texans and bills all with a chance.

TV hasn't mentioned it (or I missed it), but looking at pro-football-reference data it appears Gostkowski broke AV's franchise scoring record today.

The Broncos are going to lose today too.

I think they are going to lose at least one of their next two. I think once people start playing their running game, their offense could be in trouble.

Keep them out of the endzone defense.

Looks like Pittsburg is going to win in Atlanta

Nooooooooooo. Go for it goddammit Frigging Belichick, a good GM would have gone for 8 there.
The only GM calling plays might be Jerry Jones.

Bill the coach would never let Bill the GM call the plays :D.

The biggest moral of today's game - a couple hundred third world kids won't get free t-shirts with "New England Patriots AFCE Champions 2014" on the front...is it wrong to feel slightly good about that as a Patriots fan?

They haven't had them lead block. Not like they had this past half.

Besides, we are arguing about Gray getting 29 yards in the third quarter with 14 of them where Gray ran through a huge hole. It isn't like Gray was dominant in the third quarter.

This crusade is at the very least amusing

How was that not a hold on the guy blocking Collins. He was in a literal choke hold.

What a strange game. The Patriots haven't played well and they're blowing out the Dolphins thanks to a magnificent 3rd quarter. Go figure.

Nail in the coffin for Miami....no playoffs for you....where are all those idiot Miami fans that said The changing of guard would happen this year...lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference