PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Dolphins Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe give tyms a chance today same with lafell on the outside. Fins can defend our short pass game

Okay fair enough. I really didn't know the opposition. I didn't care about the fish at all. It's not like I would go and look at the depth chart of a team that I don't care for.
If you're not going to familiarize yourself with the opponent then should you even be making comments about them?? All it does is show poorly on you..

Hey McDaniels, can we get out best offensive weapon the ball?

Gronk has been invisible so far.
Good thing they play 2 half in a game. He will bust out, the Dolphins linebackers are not good.

Offense has one drive into Miami territory if I remember correctly. That is pathetic. I'm sick and tired of this team starting slow. That isn't going to get it done in the postseason. Patriots and Tom better pull their heads out of their asses if they want #1 seed.

Skippy the kid is being out coached.

Brady isn't calling 1st and 10 draw plays. Brady isn't keeping arguably our best 1st down runner to zero carries. But Brady is playing like azz. Brady isn't deciding to go quick pass heavy against a team that surrendered 661 yards rushing in 3 games.

Blount has carries. But McDaniels cannot bench anyone without Belichick's approval. If you think Gray is so good and he isn't playing, why not go after Belichick?

I swear these coaches force Vereen into the offense far too much.

I get that this type of play-calling worked with Woodhead, but they're not the same player...

Dear God please let them play better this half

People complaining about the runs on the last drive...

Just think, you'd all be moaning if they passed it 3 straight plays and they were all incompletions. The idea of running to burn Miami TOs was good the execution was awful.

You mean to tell me that running our 3rd best between the tackles runner 3 straight times wasn't a prudent decision?

GTFO

LOL! Some McDaniels bashers are killing him for not running the ball enough and you are killing him for running the ball.
It's a matter of what plays he's calling when. It's clear that whatever the offensive game plan was that it was bad. And that includes the draw plays at the end of the half..

Skippy the kid is being out coached.

Do you know the difference between Vereen and Gray? Really, Rob has someone hijacked your account today?

Yes, Vereen is a proven RB and Gray is overrated by the fans.

Usually I'm the biggest Brady defender on this board, but he really hasn't had a good game today. Even some of the completions have been kind of "duckish" throws, spinning end over end instead of spiraling. Something's up with Brady, that's all I know.

Hey McDaniels, can we get out best offensive weapon the ball?

Gronk has been invisible so far.

Part of that is on Brady... he completely under threw Gronkowski on that deep route..He had his guy beat by like 2-3 yards and Brady missed him bad, almost got picked..

Brady is playing like garbage right now.. The offensive line is playing average at best.. The defensive coordinator needs to be thrown into a dumpster...

lol come on you know its gonna be a 3 and out. Defense is gonna have to play like it has these last 6 games in the 2nd half which has been absolutely shutdown.

Brady Time!

Christopher Price ‏@cpriceNFL 17s18 seconds ago
Boos here at end of 1st half. RT @creatiwit: @cpriceNFL Seriously are the fans booing...send them all to Oakland and see how they like it..../QUOTE]

i despise quotes like this....the fans are emphasizing the inability and poor effort of this talented team to play up to its POTENTIAL...there is a big difference from us and Oakland, our fans do this because, lets be honest, some times you need to let your team have it. Obviously the coaches know there ****...i just don't always necessarily agree with their logic and evidently sometimes the fans don't either...no need for the die hards to go all "go cheer for Oakland" or "go cheer for the Jets"

we need better effort in the second half, cause we are capable, THAT is the difference between this team and Oakland and the Jets....

If you're not going to familiarize yourself with the opponent then should you even be making comments about them?? All it does is show poorly on you..
Wow. Chill bro. It was just a comment. You either agree or don't. Why are you taking this personally? I think we are allowed to have opinions right? However misinformed.

It's that easy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference