PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Dolphins Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's ground and pound them!!!

I feel like they are getting a little too pass happy on offense, not sure why NE isn't pounding it with Blount?

Ask the all knowing coordinator. I don't get it either.

What does BB have t
The team has fallen asleep on both sides of the ball.
Maybe BB has to slap them across the face with a Fish to wake them up

People have mentioned the trend of interceptions by Brady lately. Not concerned for the games down the stretch, but hopefully he's sharper when it counts. Cant be giving up possessions in the playoffs

Eh they will get it together but need to mix some run in, and not careen.

Brady now has six INTs in his last six games. Had only two INTs in the first eight games

I want us to run the ball as well..but the oline needs to block better. They were ineffective vs the chargers.

Moving the ball at will. The Dolphins had no answer for the Pats' offense at that point.

So McDaniels came up with a game plan to exploit the Dolphins' weaknesses and it was working, but it is fault because he didn't call plays that the fans want?

EDELMAN beat like 3 guys on both those catches. The play all itself wasn't so awesome that he was all by himself by some grand design. Could've easily been stopped with minimal gains.

I feel like they are getting a little too pass happy on offense, not sure why NE isn't pounding it with Blount?
I think the issue isn't adherence to power run game vice spread 5 wide, but the movement between those across a series of plays so that defensive adjustment is much more difficult and the opposition must use their brains and not just athleticism.

Hahahahahahah Manziel is terrible

Hoyer deserved to finish the season

Everyone happy now they ran Blount for two yards.

LOL on Solder... got turned around by Wake and ending up making the block after it. That is not how you draw it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents