PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Dolphins Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone tell me why the **** we put our worst outside CB on Mike Wallace (one of best outside-only WRs), followed by replacing him with an even WORSE CB who only belongs on special teams?

All they had to do was tackle on that drive, give up the 3 if you want

6WhLco7.gif

they obviously are not trying to score this half....this is what gets to me about this team. With 30 seconds left and 2 timeouts they could have tried for FG range.

That's no easy task and many would be content to not risk a turnover attempting to do so.

Not happy how that half ended, but it could be worse

Logan Ryan man..how do you not catch that interception?

cant give up 3rd and long conversions , that where the problem started. Cant totaly blame cole. The blitz didnt work ,probably the wrong defensive playcall.

They shut down Miami for the entire first half except for the last drive and they suck so bad. They were playing well today until they went into the two minute defense.

The pass rush was good all half not the defense. They missed a fg bc the ball was snapped into the holders face and then gave up a TD at the end of the half like it was nothing.

The defense is bad. Sometimes it is not super bad but it is bad. Not all it's fault there sure tons of injuries.

This defense is better on third and five than it is on third and fifteen.

OT: Don't look now, but the Bucs are very much in the game and fighting the 49ers hard. Also, Whitner is a dirty safety. That guy is just loves to come in, sometimes late, and deliver an unnecessary blow.

cower loves talking about teams being in good shape in the 4th vs pats...

Tannehill sacked 3 times in the first half. Their OL has to go back to meeting at that strip club and try to get some of that magic back.

cant give up 3rd and long conversions , that where the problem started. Cant totaly blame cole. The blitz didnt work ,probably the wrong defensive playcall.

I blame the coaches before I blame a back up special teams player.

whenever I listen to the half time show or in game play by play , everyone is hoping the other team somehow beats the Patriots. The hatred is absolutely ridiculous. :rolleyes:

"Tannehill's been good in the 4th quarter, so Miami's in good shape." - Cowher

And what is Brady in the 4th quarter?

they obviously are not trying to score this half....this is what gets to me about this team. With 30 seconds left and 2 timeouts they could have tried for FG range.

That ******* bugs me. Especially with Reiss mentioning that Gost was nailing 60 yards easy in warmups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back