PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
prediction: this is going to be a hell of a half...in a good way

I agree, we're much better at coming from behind, than keeping leads. :rolleyes:

-We haven't touched one of the most sacked QB's in the NFL
-We can't run the ball
-One of the worst rushing teams is running all over us
-Brady must only see Amendola, Gronk and Edleman because he'd rather throw to them in triple coverage than one of the rookies.

Outside of the one pass that he threw Gronk, what do all those players have in common, they are all running short to intermediate routes. I don't think he is capable of going deeper at this point.

Here we go, we'll get a touchdown.

ugh, dropson

Dobson drops one

Great catch Dobson.

Every player on this offense is a joke.

Textbook blocking against the overload by Saints on graham TD. Beautiful football.

Ridley will now be punished

Where the hell is RIdley yo morons!

Brady has to be hurt He's passed for 25 ******* Yards. They should put in Mallett I'm afraid he's just going to injure himself further at this point and he isn't playing well. I'm finding it hard to believe he's healthy.

Toucher told his listeners on Tuesday Brady's hand was in bad shape. I fed this board that news ....but....the shoot the messenger element took over

And once again we are reminded why TB doesn't bother much with our pathetic rookies...:violent::violent::violent:

sigh, mankins smh

Guys stop with the Brady crap.

Why don't we believe in Tom anymore? His fearless play in the Super Bowls got us the rings. This team has to get fired up. Pissed off and ready to rumble.

We used to believe that Tom could take us out of any hole, now we don't trust him with a 14 point deficit? Get your heads out of your @$$es.

If we friggen believe, I bet it will happen.

Everybody get out your amulets!

Mankins badly beat again.

This forum is going to be a bloodbath come around draft time...

Tom Brady is just not what he used to be, and I don't get that. Hell, even Peyton Manning is older and still playing great then why can't Tom? Tom is just not the quarterback he was, still good but not great. Today proves that. No way you have Gronk, Amendola, Edelman, and struggle. Tom needs to pull his head out of his "blank"

Thomas, Welker, Decker, and even Moreno out of the backfield all say hi. Do some of you understand anything about football? Brady is throwing to two rookies with bricks for hands and can't get open consistently.

Wow, O-line sucks balls :mad:

Logan Mankins is an overpaid STIFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes