PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch Ridley get benched for the game after making two nice runs.

You seem to forget that the Pats offered Welker 8M a year and he turned it down. So please stop with the "Pats shoulda paid Welker" garbage..

So instead he took 11 million for 2 years from the broncos? Are u on crack?

O-line starts making its blocks and the offense starts looking better.

Shocking.

give the ball to ridley every down and truck-stick to a comeback

May be BB is losing it totally or he completely handed the offensive reins to McDaniels and does not interfere

ridley looks so quick through the hole..don't understand why he doesn't get the ball more..he must be hurt

Gee, why wasn't Ridley palying.

BB is such a joke. I mean if he really sat Ridley because of the slow down on the TD, that is ridiculous.

Rules are rules. Cant treat some people different. Basic rule in leadership. People will notice.

My point is... BB is HURTING the team by benching these guys during the game. Do something else to punish them, but let them ball!

Ridley is in and the Offense already looks 10x better.

Oh hi Ridley. You look healthy and fine. Get back to the bench

That's it. One snap at a time, O.

about time ridley is back in

Re: Re: The Official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Ridley on the field...def punishment

McDaniels is just reminding him that there is only room for one ego in New England and that's McDaniels.

I really hope Ridley wasn't benched in a hotly contested divisional game for high stepping. That's not what's been happening right?

I understand that. I never said he was playing well. I am saying, however, that he is not the teams BIGGEST problem. Last time I'll comment on that. You're entitled to your opinion as am I.

He sucks...get over it and your **** self

What we're seeing on offense is a direct result of BB the GM. He's taking it too far, but he does have a point.

Of course there's a nugget of truth in there, but saying that BB has "ruined" the team is indicative of brain damage on the part of that poster. I also think the problems on offense are more than personnel right now.

That said, hurting the team by benching Ridley and Ryan is inexcusable.

Ridley back= yardage. Go figure

Re: Re: The Official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

I really hope Ridley wasn't benched in a hotly contested divisional game for high stepping. That's not what's been happening right?

No he's obviously hurt /s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back