PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Colts postgame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to sign a punter. Can't risk Ghost getting hurt while punting.

The Ghost did a pretty good job punting. I'm worried more about the 2nd string holder, Tom Brady.
Did Ryan Mallett hurt his hand with holding the clipboard too tight?.

Funny footnote, if tavon was eligible receiver on botched punt, it almost could have been an incomplete pass, putting ball back on the 44.

Austin collie - 1 reception for 15 yards and a 1st down.

Deion branch - inactive

Collie should be playing more, especially on 3rd downs. Biggest negative is thata Vereen's hands look suspicious now.

You know, many of us just take this for granted. Me included. We are so flippin spoiled.

I do not take this for granted. Following this team has been an unbelievable thing for a very long time, and this year's team is one of my favorite ever. I love this team, love love love this group and their resiliency. I can't wait to see them throw the first punch in the AFC Title Game. Go Pats!

What im curious about is, why was it not a touchback? a Colt player slapped it from the field of play into and out the back of the endzone.

because Allen had already touched the ball

I finally just muted the TV and found the Sports Hub and listened the call there. There was some syncing and resyncing to do, but it was worth it.

I just couldn't listen to Dierdorf anymore, and I rarely ***** about bad announcers, but that was awful.

I'm going to do this from now on when I can

For anyone who is interested in a link to the Sports Hub

Because Colt player never had possession. If the Colt had possession and then lost it through the EZ it would have been a touchback and NE ball.

:yeahthat:

I think it confused folks because it seemed like a basketball play -- a classsic lose ball batted out of bounds. By basketball rules, that's Patriots ball.

Please, please Bill don't ever retire. What a job this incredible man is doing.
Oh and Tom, please pay someone to invent a youth serum and turn your age back 10 years :D

Not so sure Blount was too happy with Hoosier hospitality

1389494437000-inidc5-6djcend2gmos3ykl3ib-original.jpg

Just got home. Rain wasn't bad. Place was loud. Dennard and Collins? Yes please

Glad someone caught this. Belichick snubbing Pep Hamilton over the "signal stealing" comment. I saw this live, he didn't even say anything when they shook hands. Love it.

BdwKtaFCAAA3Yp-.jpg:large

I'm definitely worried about losing KT. Having him or AD on certain sets noticeably changes how defenses play us, even if they don't contribute. Edelman, Amendola and Collie are sort of the same thing in terms of what threat they challenge defenses with.

I suspect the colts are going to take away our run game and dare us to throw long next week.

Losing our punter also hurts :/. This team has so many injuries it's borderline ridiculous

broncos and chargers are both weak against the run, Another strong dose of Shock and awe coming next week for sure.

I'm definitely worried about losing KT. Having him or AD on certain sets noticeably changes how defenses play us, even if they don't contribute. Edelman, Amendola and Collie are sort of the same thing in terms of what threat they challenge defenses with.

I suspect the colts are going to take away our run game and dare us to throw long next week.

Losing our punter also hurts :/. This team has so many injuries it's borderline ridiculous

Colts aren't gonna do **** to us next week
They're playing golf

Not so sure Blount was too happy with Hoosier hospitality

1389494437000-inidc5-6djcend2gmos3ykl3ib-original.jpg
Number 90 looks like hes checking to see if Blount has a hernia. Not sure what #50 is looking for but it doesn't look good.

Colts fans..

Tough luck tonight, You guys have a great young QB who has many many years left ahead of him ( I sincerely hope Brady plays for 10 more years :wishful thinking : ). With Reggie W back next year and quite a few draft picks your team can only get better from here on. Good luck for next year :rocker:

Also congratulations on a great season.

Colts aren't gonna do **** to us next week
They're playing golf

no..you're wrong...didn't you get the memo??? if the Pats win then next week they play the Colts in Indy and the winner of THAT game moves on...so we won tonight and get the chance to beat them again in the Dome. Exciting new format, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back