PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Colts Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrington picked Browner to let flee near get free

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
Arrington and Browner on Hilton? What the f*ck?

they started the drive at the 6. The defense cant allow this

Nink is playing well.

One good thing on that pick was that Tyms got open deep, would've liked to see TB12 have an extra second. Bad decision, they happen.

Yeah and I wonder if he got hit a touch right before he let go. But he clearly didn't see the safety

Would love to know where the secondary from the Denver game is.

Zone is leaving the middle of the field wide open.

Where are the turnovers we are so used to getting ?

Why is Luck allowed so much time it's so frustrating

Because you gotta play contain. You rush him and miss and do not keep him in the pocket and he can kill you. The Pats will not pressure him like they did Manning two weeks ago.

Looks like Brady is cold as ice tonight. Need his arm in the game!

I'm not anywhere near panic mode, but I also don't like the pace of this game so far. The O is sorta going through the motions right now and the D looks like it's going to have one of those inconsistent nights. I know things can change quickly, but this is what it looks like to me right now.

Adequate so far. If they are going to turn it over, that's the best kind - Punt pick.

Luck isn't making mistakes. He isn't gonna turn it over tonight

When his OL are allowed to hold & start moving before the snap it makes it easy for them.
Yeah I can't believe that wasn't a false start. Was some blond in her mid-20's pulling her tits out and bouncing them in the front row? What the hell was the ref looking at?

I don't know why Tyms is in over Dobson

Understand that the Colts have the leagues best offense. It's going to be a high scoring game

When his OL are allis the mos NON call out there wed to hold & start moving before the snap it makes it easy for them.
ALL OL are getting away with holding this year arent they? It Is the most non-call out there this year from what I can tell......im sure we r holding too.....

Because you gotta play contain. You rush him and miss and do not keep him in the pocket and he can kill you. The Pats will not pressure him like they did Manning two weeks ago.
Yeah, this is by design. They'll use the blitz when they want to try to get him down. Otherwise, they'll contain and rely on coverage sacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents