PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Colts Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indy had only allowed 8 3rd down conversion at home all season coming into this game.

For a team that had question marks stopping the run they have taken it away the last few games. 19 yards for the Colts tonight.

Okay we're fans, we can savor it. Wheeee! We can be at the top of some website's power rankings!

What I like about this team is that different pieces are showing up and doing it each week. First four games it looked like we couldn't get it together... since then it's looked like any specific unit can "star" any given week. Reminds me of the good ol days.

This team seems able to overcome whatever is in the way. No silver spoon, best QB/best receivers, record-setting, hype-generating season here. Real football, every week. Okay last few have gotten a little hyperbolic, the JEST excepted.

But they've done it with different pieces every week, whatever the defense can't cover/can't stuff. That's promising.

Wait until they unleash Dobson, Wright and Chandler Jones!

gronkfatality.0.gif

Ease up on Manx, Joker.

Luck was 4 for 4 against Browner in that 1st half.

He's only giving facts.

And I thought Browner played great last week and hopefully will do so next. I have no problem with Browner but he didn't have a great game today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3