PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Colts Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indy had only allowed 8 3rd down conversion at home all season coming into this game.

For a team that had question marks stopping the run they have taken it away the last few games. 19 yards for the Colts tonight.

Okay we're fans, we can savor it. Wheeee! We can be at the top of some website's power rankings!

What I like about this team is that different pieces are showing up and doing it each week. First four games it looked like we couldn't get it together... since then it's looked like any specific unit can "star" any given week. Reminds me of the good ol days.

This team seems able to overcome whatever is in the way. No silver spoon, best QB/best receivers, record-setting, hype-generating season here. Real football, every week. Okay last few have gotten a little hyperbolic, the JEST excepted.

But they've done it with different pieces every week, whatever the defense can't cover/can't stuff. That's promising.

Wait until they unleash Dobson, Wright and Chandler Jones!

gronkfatality.0.gif

Ease up on Manx, Joker.

Luck was 4 for 4 against Browner in that 1st half.

He's only giving facts.

And I thought Browner played great last week and hopefully will do so next. I have no problem with Browner but he didn't have a great game today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back