PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Chargers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am taking pain pills for my back and drinking rum and coke so I can take the pain of this game so far.

WTF is going on with O?
The offensive line is having a **** game. Looks a lot like the first few weeks of the season, doesn't it?

We should be KILLING them

Instead we embarras ourselves on national TV

SHOULD BE 28-14 at the very least

everytime the offense takes the field, I get this hopeless feeling in my stomach

Need to change gear on the running game. Bring in Gray.

Halftime did not fix the offense.

So ****ing pissed. This should not be happening this late in the season. ****ing hate macdaniels playcalling

defense is going to have to make a play here....we just can not move the ball, even after having it on the 50
we need to get through this one and get back to Foxboro...the guys need a bit of a jolt on O...

This team gets spooked and then just seem to abandon the run game, then strictly work out of the shotgun.

It's been the same story every game they've lost this year.

We want Gray. BB is annoying me now. Gray is no longer on my fantasy team so I'm being sincere this time.

Run defense is playing well

think this oline has issues vs blitzing teams. could be a big factor down the road.

Defense with some nice penetration there.

Did they not just run it on 3rd down and failto get a 1st down. People act like our o-line is like the 90s cowboys o-line.
I don't think it's that - they were running it well early in the game, why stop? Now they're throwing unsuccessfully on 1st down, running on 2nd, and facing 3rd & long the last couple drives.

I guess it's always the easiest thing to say shoulda run if there's a bad pass play or vice versa, but the playcalling (and execution) look disjointed at best right now.

Allen vs Novak's punt lol.

ctcmb.jpg

This offense right now will go nowhere in the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back