PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Cardinals game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's BS. I was week eight or nine of the 2010 season before BJGE was stopped for a negative loss. In fact, that's one of the more heralded parts of his game in addition to ball security. Last week alone Ridley got stopped for negative yardage on six or so plays.

you're right, other guy doesn't know what hes saying

having them both would have been best case scenario

That's BS. I was week eight or nine of the 2010 season before BJGE was stopped for a negative loss. In fact, that's one of the more heralded parts of his game in addition to ball security. Last week alone Ridley got stopped for negative yardage on six or so plays.

Who said negative yards? I meant big plays going forward. Ridley is explosive, Law Firm is reliable oh and i never questioned his hands either.

Is it receivers getting open or is it on Brady?

I think the OL is ruining the timing of the plays, making brady skittish, and there's little chemistry with lloyd to begin with plus they are trying some new stuff which makes it tougher

Last edited:
There's always that pesky check-down receiver on every pass play for AZ. It's annoying.

Hightower's celebrations remind me of Junior Seau.

I'm telling you man, the past few drafts, and especially the last one, are paying MONUMENTAL DIVIDENDS.

excellent tackle....

why dont opposing teams run more?

this run D is fun to watch

Thank God Klob blows.

I think the OL is ruining the timing of the plays, making brady skittish, and there's little chemistry with lloyd to begin with plus they are trying some new stuff which makes it tougher

Sounds about right

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard
RT @shalisemyoung: X-rays negative for Aaron Hernandez - no broken ankle. other potential damage unknown at this point.

Looks like Welker is out of the doghouse. Release the hounds!

Cards haven't been able to run a screen pass successfully in years... so frustrating!!!

Brandon Tate 44 yardTD!

Let's get up 10 here. I like this defense so far!

Hopefully we can at least get a couple first downs on this drive and not put our D in a tough position. Can't remember the last time my confidense has been so low in the offense. At least we're finally using Welker.

Nice catch by Wally Pipp, er….Wes Welker.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents