PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Cardinals game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the board is going into meltdown mode. It's 1/2 of football. I think McD is experimenting against a very weak team. This reminds me of old school Pats football. We'll be fine.

Trap game :) Funny, but i don't remember anyone bringing that up during the week. After all the pats have won 10 openers in a row, and have annihilated the cards in the last couple of games.

There was one thread posted about it, but I don't believe it received many responses and faded away from the first page quickly.

Bledsoe was on the field for the Troy Brown ceremony?

30 minutes to score a couple of TDs and win the game :D

****. I want no huddle first two drives of second half and less running game!

AH :mad:

Zolak reported right now on the sports hub..that iwas tweeted Hernandez ankle is not broken but sprained hopefully that is true.

i cant see the game but from the score its sounds like the defense is playing great, looks like Ridley is playing good but Brady is haveing a hard time throwing the ball ? again i cant see the game lol so is it the Oline brady not finding the open guy or just good D by the cards ?

Come on now, TD right off the bat is what we need!!

Cards defense is legit -- look back at the defensive rankings at the end of the season and see if you still have this attitude.

It doesn't matter, AZ is simply not in the class of NE, pittsburgh, ravens, texans, Packers, etc. Pats should be cruising. Pats aren't playing an elite team and they aren't doing well.

If our gameplan revolves around a single player that spells trouble going forward against good teams. If the Pats OC needs 30 minutes to adjust to a single guy going out??? Luckily the defense is doing enough to keep us in it.
Its not just a matter of planning around one player. And will certainly not be a problem next week. But when an injury happens early in a game to one of our key skill players, it reverbiates throughout the offense.

FWIW, most on the Cards message board are clamoring for more up-tempo, no huddle as well. Wouldn't be surprised to see both offenses start opening it up a little more.

Pats seemed to find something at end of the first half.

Good to see the positive attitude police are still out in full force.

I fear the day some of you become mods.

NEGATIVE POST ABOUT THE TEAM?!?!?!? BANNED FOR LIFE

Good deal. Hope the 100 bannings takes place before the second half so we can enjoy what is a tie game.

Nice Welker catch.

We should trade Wes Welker... ;)

Last edited:
Yea... that Welker guy yes he's pretty good maybe we should throw to him more

Welker almost broke free!!!

WELKAH!!! Sweet.

Looks like the board is going into meltdown mode. It's 1/2 of football. I think McD is experimenting against a very weak team. This reminds me of old school Pats football. We'll be fine.

I hope McD throws in some wildcat in the 2nd half!

Which makes me ask why Welker hasn't been playing more? He looks fine

please stop throwing lloyd just for stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick