PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bucs game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Official Patriots vs Buc's game thread

Demps just made the team

Not with the way he holds the ball. He isn't holding it high and tight. He might be exciting, but there's a turnover coming his way if he doesn't adjust his carrying technique.

:(

Okay that would be less fun.

Demps holy ****!!!

Not with the way he holds the ball. He isn't holding it high and tight. He might be exciting, but there's a turnover coming his way if he doesn't adjust his carrying technique.

After that last run he's kind of forgiven. Plus it's like his first *week* in the NFL.

Damn I love Demps already. I don't care what string is out there that was sick!!

Demps! Wow he is quick.

wow.. this offense is horrendous... does welker really have that big of an impact on this team or were they just off? seemed like the started to get the hang of it a little too late but idk... it seems that if any of our play makers go down, we might be in for a surprise this year. Hopefully this is just because its the preseason but i have also read on twitter that brady is taking way too many hits. O line needs to improve asap!

Oh yeah, he fast!

Mallett looks like a vet out there tonite admitedly against the future Macdonalds employees

Holy sheet is demps fast...wow

Mallet is better than Mark Sanchez at least.

If Hoyer starts and plays 3 quarters of the next game, I will wager that he is trade bait.

pretty pathetic that the most exciting thing of the night is the debut of a guy who was in the olympics last week.

Ebner's tackling techniques are very sound. One has to wonder if tackling without pads forces you to develop good wrapping skills.

Absolutely. Paramount in rugby. You can't just look to blow someone up without pads...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Loving the Nate Ebner TD

Maybe I haven't seen enough,, But I don't get how Mallets behind Hoyer.

Wow. 2nd string is looking good. but again they're going against 2nd and 3rd string defense and at this point, the bucs dont really care if they lose anymore.

We just got home from the game...left after the first series of the second half because my older son wasn't feeling well. Poor kid, he felt guilty about leaving. Anyways, not much to observe and share. Our seats were front row which is exciting to be close, but bad to watch from a play development/player watch standpoint. I did see a lot of players on the exercise bike, though. Jermaine Cunningham, Chandler Jones, Julian Edelman, and Donte Stallworth are the ones I can recall right now. Kyle Love's wife and mother and one other woman were in our section, I recognized her from her "Mrs. Love" jersey I think I have seen it on Twitter before. I just gave a low key clap and pointed to her when she sat down and she did a little wave sort of thing, the last thing I wanted to do was get a players wife harassed. Stevan Ridley and Aaron Hernandez look really fast live.

The biggest thing that stood out was the OL looked like they were trying to get Brady killed. Was that the way it came across on TV also?

Ebner is awesome. Scores a TD on offense!

Edit: Brock beat me to it

Last edited:

wow.. this offense is horrendous...it seems that if any of our play makers go down, we might be in for a surprise this year. Hopefully this is just because its the preseason but i have also read on twitter that brady is taking way too many hits. O line needs to improve asap!

Weren't people saying this after the Lions killed the Patriots 34-10 in the preseason last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe