PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Browns Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if he says AHmendola one more time im gonna scream

Lets finish this season with a SB for gronk. He deserved a ring. Lets get it for him.

One score game with an entire quarter left at home with momentum.

I'm still in shock no team traded for what may be the most talented WR since Randy Moss.....22 years old 1400 yards 8 TDs

He's one step away from a lifetime ban and he didn't really come on until after the trade deadline. Besides, the Browns reportedly wanted too much. Or what looked to be too much at the time.

After an injury like that, I hardly even care if we lose this game anymore. Losing gronk for the year is so big that however this game ends is basically a drop in the bucket, win or lose.

Yes, but ...

... a bye becomes ever more important, the fewer healthy players there are to carry the load.

Can anyone remind me why we didn't make a play for Gordon again?

BB didn't want to give up one of his valuable 2nd round picks that blows every year
Bingo....we have Bingo. He'll most likely use it on another DB this year. :(

Gordon gave the throat cut, Browns think the game is finished.

Come on pats. We fight till the bitter end. No giving up. Lets do this. Come on now!

For all those posting season over, game over, etc
put your money where your mouth is and turn off the tv and log off the site

otherwise stfu

He's one step away from a lifetime ban and he didn't really come on until after the trade deadline. Besides, the Browns reportedly wanted too much. Or what looked to be too much at the time.

No. He was "on" before that and he's a failed test away from a one year ban. If the rumors are true that he could have been had for a second then not trading for him is colossally stupid considering that even with the lolweed "problem" his odds of being more productive than any random second rounder are astronomically higher.

Bingo....we have Bingo

No one else wanted Gordon either. People thought he had attitude issues and no one knew if he was this good. The Browns didn't know either or else they wouldn't be fielding offers for him...

Everyone screwed up on evaluating him apparently. Idiocy rampant on the game thread. Surprise!

For all those posting season over, game over, etc
put your money where your mouth is and turn off the tv and log off the site

otherwise stfu

I agree. I was down for a little, but I have found new life. Come on guys, if we believe, IT will happen.

After an injury like that, I hardly even care if we lose this game anymore. Losing gronk for the year is so big that however this game ends is basically a drop in the bucket, win or lose.

The Pats need to go on with or without Gronk. No one thought Baltimore could win it all last year at this point in the season. Same with the Giants the year before that at this time. Or the Packers the year before that at this point.

The Pats need to get into the playoffs and anything could happen even possibly a Gronk return (although not likely).

Can anyone remind me why we didn't make a play for Gordon again?

BB didn't want to give up one of his valuable 2nd round picks that blows every year

Browns clearly wanted a 1st round pick and maybe even more. And Gordon is one screw up from being out for a year.

Also it's highly debatable if the Browns were even serious about trading him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3