PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Browns Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many years have we watched this scenario play out? Brady seeing ghosts and being completely shut down by a good D and our anemic D giving up points and yards to JV offenses. No super bowl for this bunch. :bricks:

The O better step it up and bail out the D - they have done their job to this point, but I fear there is not much left if the O doesn't reward their efforts.

Hopefully this will be the game that pulls the Pats heads out of their asses and makes them realize that they really aren't that talented as the team. Put a league-average QB on this team, and they're a #4 seed in the AFC and a first round playoff exit. They can't afford to take plays off, let alone entire games. They just aren't good enough. They're an otherwise average team that's lucky enough to have Brady at QB. If they want to go anywhere, they absolutely have to win on execution.

Doesn't help that they have to play the refs every week, either

TD raiders . 27-17 jets.

What an absolute joke man, sad to watch.

we scored nothing.

nothing...........

nothing......

WDF Josh Gordon took Talib to the ground, and Talib is the one called for the Penalty!! THE FIX IS ON!! FU Goodell!!

:mad::mad::mad:
J Booger should never be allowed to referee another pats game again. Not sure the fix is in, but booger and his crew where called out after the jest game by BB. This is pay back

Down 12 with more than 20 minutes left, we got this.

I don't normally look at these game day threads, but WOW, the people on here are ready to jump off bridges.

Lighten up peeps.

I notice a suspicious number of infrequent posters on here. Are they all trolls?

UGH...

10 char

Does Robert Kraft have a wardrobe full of those blue dress-shirts like Charlie Brown?

Good thing the refs didn't decide to strike after this season. The fans' response would be "Sit out as long as you want. We're good with the replacement refs."

Our first break. DPI.

wow

josh is letting the o-line get their feet underneath them...establishing an identity....slowing down the rush by running the ball....and setting up play action

no ****

:eek: WHAT?!? PI in our favor?? That's unpossible!!

A penalty on the Browns?? *Rubs eyes*

Absolutely terrible football today. Defense surrenders third and long. Offense gives up sack on three man rush. Just terrible everywhere

Holy crap, Boger's lot know they can call a foul on the Browns!

Does Robert Kraft have a wardrobe full of those blue dress-shirts like Charlie Brown?

Given that his pink tie is in the logo for his production company, I'd guess yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes