PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Broncos game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go figure. One of the only bright spots on this sucka$$ D goes down.:mad:

Everyone enjoying all those value picks on defense??????? Cmon, this defense is beyond pathetic!

calling for the cart... wow... this defense has no hope

we have NO running game, inside or outside. I love Dante but how come he cant get these to run block at all?

It's not Dante.

It's the lack of commitment the entire ******* team has to running the ball, starting with BB and filtering down to BOB and the mentality of the run-blocking.

With Carter now hurt and likely done for a long time, this is now down to 2 legitimate quality NFL starters on defense in Wilfork and Mayo.

Wow, that's just what an ailing defense needs . . . to lose the most consistent and best player this season to what looks like a pretty serious injury.

Can't be good if they're bringing the cart. There goes half our "pass rush".

Is it me or does anyone else wonder about our coaching?

Between using Kevin Faulk as our primary back, to a complete defensive meltdown in every way I really believe Bill and his coaching staff have lost it. What are they thinking...if it wasn't for Brady...

Worst defense I have ever seen, and now Carter is hurt. Is any one else infuriated that they are wasting Brady's last few good years? I mean, even if out D was middle of the pack I think they would win it all.

Wow. the Denver offensive Line isn't winning the battle in the trenches. They're dominating it. They are the 1939 German blitzkrieg to our Polish defense.

And here come the injuries... What a sour game this is. I think I'll bail on the game thread, lest my mood pour into my posts anymore.

Brady can still lead them back. But the D I'm petrified of watching.

Go pats.

Maybe Tebow could heal him.

The strategy is obviously to exhaust Denver's offense in the 1st half

Carter carted away, Bummer!

That last first down was a perfect example of what's wrong. Even in HS when your G blocks down you have to fill the hole. He should have met that pulling G IN THE HOLE not 5 yds down field And tell me why tracy white is on the field

can any one person feel confident about going into the playoffs after seeing this crap?

Calm down. On that last series I saw a couple of basic errors that can be improved on. On the TD run Tracy White, who should never have to be on a regular defense takes on the lead blocker with the wrong shoulder essentially opening up the outside lane. He he hits with his inside shoulder and keeps his out side should free there is no hole.

This is a bad a run defense as I have ever seen by the Pats in 50 years of watching them. But from what I've seen it IS correctable Unfortunately being forced to play guys like Slater, White and Brown could mean its impossible

This coaching staff can't correct the issues. That's why they exist.

And now Carter is hurt. Hopefully, the Pats will hang on for a wild card.

This D is a shame...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back