PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Broncos game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is two weeks in a row the Pats have completely destroyed two very good defenses in a row.

If Brady's on I don't think any defense can contain the big 3 of Welker, Gronk, and Hernandez, even Balt or Pitt.

It's been a good day in the NFL.

As bad as it was, the key stat in this game was the one Nance mentioned right at the end of the game. The Pats outscored the Broncos, 34-7 over the last 2 and a half quarters.

the sermon for today from the good book:

'Turnovers shall cover a multitude of sins'

'Where defense lacks, ye shall be fruitful and multiply with a plentitude of offense'

'Though my foe and darkness surround me on all sides, a team effort shall lead to victory and everlasting light'

'god smiles on who he will, regardless of what men call wisdom'

Order has been restored. But I'm sure the Tebow mania train will roll on. His fans in the media are just going to turn into apologists for a few days.

Yes, the first quarter was like watching grown men bend over!

But from then on, Brady was fantastic, Hernandez reminded people that it isn't just Gronk, and the D contained Tebow!

Good win, even with a disgraceful first quarter!

Patriots win, Texans lose, Jets lose, Packers lose... now if the Ravens lose tonight and the Steelers lose tomorrow, it'll be a perfect week!

defense looked good after those two first drives, so i feel better with them at end of the game than at end of 1st Q

offense looked good, i think AHern looked amazing, and really fast

also nice to see Ocho being a big part....seems though that he is still not 100% with Brady, obviously he wont be in PO's either

our defense needs to learn how to tackle again, they could have sacked/ stopped a lot of runs early with better tackling technique

our Tackles and whole O-line played real well for the most part

all we needs is a ravens loss

Yes they can. If the Pats win out they are the #2 seed. Doesn't matter which ofn Baltimore of Pittsburgh wins their division, only one of them can.

Isn't that what I just said? With Houston out, New England gets the #2 seed.

If Houston and Pitt ended tied with NE, however, after a Baltimore loss, the Patriots would have gotten the 1st seed. They needed Houston to win.

We should be better now I just sent an instant message.

cheeky-devil-god-is-busy-can-i-help-t-shirt-500x500.jpg

Let the record show the game changed after I posted the above 47 minutes in ... :rofl:

Last edited:
Yes, the first quarter was like watching grown men bend over!

But from then on, Brady was fantastic, Hernandez reminded people that it isn't just Gronk, and the D contained Tebow!

Good win, even with a disgraceful first quarter!

That 1st quarter actually makes the game more gratifying for me, makes me feel like at least the players are really paying attention.

I do not want the pats to play this team in the playoffs.. They did great without dawkins.

Well, The Christ took a huge hit today.
Is there still a Jesus?
Doubtful, say the bookies.
Oops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back