PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Broncos game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if Mr. Kraft knows that his team suck at defense...?...

Last edited:
i'm starting to think denver really can win the superbowl......

they have a world class rushing offense, and a great pass rush, and a qb who doesn't get rattled

that's pretty much all you need in the playoffs

I thought the defense was supposed to be getting better.

It's clearly not.

Broncos have 133 rushing yards in first 10 minutes!

fuuuuuuu.jpg

I might be posting that alot!

about to be a record for rushing yards by a team today...so sad

Denver will put up 500 yards of O

We need a new word to discuss the 11 guys on the field that are in the way of opposing offenses.

It's disgraceful to call them a defense. It's insulting to people who defend things.

Best defense in the nfl is our New England Patriots. By far.

I really wish we'd focus on running the ball.

If we pass our way down the field then we're handing the ball right back inside 2, 3, or 4 minutes.

This defense is absolutely Putrid, its gotten worse as the season has gone on not better. I can't remember when it looked this bad.

ditto......no excuses.......oh.....the lockout, I forgot.....

I would move wilfork to DE at this points and keep moving him on the line.

Ok, this is one of the funniest game threads I've ever read.

There's some great stuff here, people.

Now, let's cheer up. TFB gets the ball back.

so since we were up 31-3 on indy, we now have given up 21 , 27 and 13... normally we cant stop the pass now we cant stop the run... otherwise we are perfect....

They need to just play man on their receivers and commit everything to defending the run. This is nuts. Just stop SOMETHING!

Where is the pride in these guys? How many times can you called out for being **** and still not do anything about it? Start hitting guys,play dirty,do something.

Bill/Bob - please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please HIRE A DEFENSIVE CO-ORDINATOR!

Can we take Slater out???

But Bill Belichick believes SLATER can play in the secondary.....he wouldnt have gotten rid of merriweather, sanders, Williams, Adams, butler etc. He and edelman can get it done...just be patient....in BB we trust...

Every week its the same thing, the same posters screaming, crying, and staring into the abyss, yet they have won 25 of 30 with a play-off loss. While no-one can argue that defense doesn't look like crap the bottom line is that they find a way to win week after week while half the fanbase is shrieking about how doomed they are. it's really unbelievable.

It's truly embarrassing. Normally they're the worst vs the pass, now they're getting run on when they know to defend the run like they're the worst rush D in the league.

Denver D is stout (as we witnessed) and if they keep driving down making TDs we're not going to win a shootout playing from behind like this.
There was nothing stout about Denver's D on the first Patriots drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes