PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Broncos game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i figured with tebow being such a threat to run it would be SOP. So why don't you think BB won't put a spy on tebow?

A spy is a man concept for QB's who like to run but also are a threat to hit you quick. They typically work best against really fast players that can split zones when they pull it and take off. Against Tebow, he can't split zone defenders, you aren't worried about him picking apart a zone, and you want to have multiple defenders present to force him to sit in a pocket. The best way to stop Tebow is through nothing exotic, just smart, disciplined fundamental football.

Take away the run and let him beat us thru the air.

With the Texans loss, this is a great opportunity for the Patriots to help get themselves a bye week.

I'm so pissed

I was supposed to be a this game

Man to man 4-3, no spy.

link to feed please? someone message me? thx!

How was the LT not called for a hold on the Tebow scramble is beyond insane.

Spikes will be sorely missed today. Bleh.

Slater starts at safety.

I haven't seen a lot of effort from Love as of late.

when teams run outside we are doomed... nobody challenges us outside... denver will expose it...

Dear CBS,

There are not enough words in the English language to express how little I care about the end of the Miami - Buffalo game right now.

Thanks.

A spy is a man concept for QB's who like to run but also are a threat to hit you quick. They typically work best against really fast players that can split zones when they pull it and take off. Against Tebow, he can't split zone defenders, you aren't worried about him picking apart a zone, and you want to have multiple defenders present to force him to sit in a pocket. The best way to stop Tebow is through nothing exotic, just smart, disciplined fundamental football.
So hes just big and slow

love the no call on holding

Dane has to feel the flat a little better and not tunnel on what Tebow is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back