PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely amazing, an the ending is everything you don't want it to be which makes it incredible. Or it could have been everything you did want it to be depending on your psyche.

I read the book but didn't see the movie, from what I understand the ending is the same, which was pretty screwy.

Saints just scored, up 21-20 with less than 2 minutes to go.

<whew> Tom will live to play another day as a Patriot... thank God Grapes was told not to lay it on too thick... don't want a controversy

Bills finally beat Pats at home to break the streak of losses.....in a meaningless game for both teams against 2nd and 3rd stringers. Congrats Buffalo.

I wish nothing but bad things on Baltimore, eternally. Not it's people just the football team, i'm not a psycho

no major injuries...besides solder...and his did NOT look good...could be a big one...

JG has done some nice things scrambling with a few good downfield throws, but for the most part he still looks much the part of the rookie in my opinion. Definitely something to build on though.

Given that he was basically playing preseason game #4 against the Bills' first-teamers, I'll gladly take it.

Is this the fastest game in pats history or what?

Siliga, Lafell, and Solder better ****in be okay. Stupid ass game.

*Bills break 12 year losing streak in foxboro

*Pats rested starters in a meaningless game after They had already secured the #1 overall seed.

No injuries is all the Pats wanted with this game. plus Gronk and Edelman had an extra few weeks to rest and get healthy.

I read the book but didn't see the movie, from what I understand the ending is the same, which was pretty screwy.
Watch the movie too, it's brilliantly adapted IMO

I can't believe we just let those damn Bills win at Gillette! :( Oh well on to our Superbowl Victory now... :D

The only thing that annoys me is losing the home streak.

i thought Garoppolo was ok, but it's impossible to make a judgement when he was behind that O-Line and in constant danger.Some nice moves there, and it amazes how fas his release is. It will be interesting to see where he goes from here.

Now on to the Play0Offs, no more playing nice

I'm getting text from people saying they should start JG for the playoffs. There not kidding either.

WTF is wrong with some people? Seriously

Regardless of the group involved
Regardless of the topic of discussion
Regardless of the "IQs" quoted

Most
People
Are
Idiots

Saints just scored, up 21-20 with less than 2 minutes to go.

Not meaning to sound negative or pissy, but what does the Saints game have to do with anything whatsoever?

There are no playoff implications whatsoever.

Not what I expected but it doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back