PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First negative post...in three...two...

BB is about to shock the world and send out Garoppolo for the whole game. I don't think it will happen but it would be cool to see how he does.

A win here for the Bills would give them a winning season and a morale boost for next year. We can't have that. Time to crush their morale by beating them with 2nd and 3rd stringers.

Patsforlife, I'd kind of like to see it for shlitz and giggles, but would like Tom to stay tuned up... give him a half and then pull him I say.

Because you'd probably have to go all Tonya Harding on him in the tunnel to keep him off the field...

That's a very disturbing visual on many levels...

Here we goooooo...

:( So terrible not to have a playoff berth on the line... or a bye... or the HFA.... wahhhhh.

Heh.

Are we EVER going to lose the toss? Damn it, now we can only lose it in the playoffs........

Oooo didn't even realize I can also root for the JEST to lose. Wait that gives them their better draft pick... whereas if they win, they plummet, and maybe the bloodbath doesn't go as deep... so, SOJ... okay now I am confused...

Can no one cover Chandler? No matter what the records are Chandler always gashes the Pats D

Lets remember this game means nothing. So just hope for a good game and no injuries. If they lose who cares.

D#
D#
D#

Still would love to see a Pats win today.

and the rout is on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back