PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is dreadful to watch...pats don't care and buff sending kitchen sink at Brady...reminds me of every time pats play deroitt in preseason... Pats get croaked & everyone goes off deep end...then pats end up 12-4 w a bye...Solomon wilcotts is horrible....

I'm not ranting you lousy stinking bum.
Are you for real? "Lousy stinking bum" is the best insult you can come up with. You must be a Jets fan with that command of the English language.

So, now starting at an SEC school determines if a player is good or not.. Guess that means that guys like Brady just suck. Same with Jerod Mayo, Jerry Rice, Wes Welker, and a slew of others who didn't ever play in the SEC..

BTW, Kline played at Kent State and was named ALL-MAC in 2012 as the starting LG.. You know Kent State.. Same school that Edelman went to..

I have no clue what you two buffoons are bickering about but it sure sounds dumb.

Also, Jerod Mayo went to Tennessee, which is an SEC school :p

The reality is that playing like this will not get them to the super bowl. A shame you don't recognize that. In a couple of weeks they're going to be going against teams doing the same thing the Pats used to do - play 60 minutes. And the reality is, playing like this is not going to win those games.
My ability to comprehend does not, contrary to what you may think, make me a bandwagon fan.

You clearly do have a reading comprehension issue since I wasn't talking about anyone but Kline. If you are going to quote me, the least you could do is make sure you stay on the subject of my post..

So, your asinine claim that I don't recognize something makes you look pretty stupid when it has nothing to do with what was actually posted.

Tennessee not in SEC ? Mayo ?

Anyhoo : no one from the Patriots seems to care about this game. I hardly do either. In two weeks, someone will come to Foxborough and the caring starts.

OK, Brady safely on the bench with his knit cap on.

Does anyone else think they should keep Brady in and try to win this game?

Half ended on a poor note for Amendola. On an option route he should have broke up the middle, would have been an easy TD. A good slot receiver has eyes in the back of his head; that is the one thing Amendola consistently lacks.

His play has been quite frustrating to watch this year.

That said, I do think that he'd improve, possibly in dramatic fashion, if he were to see some continuity with extended looks/throws. Not making excuses for his poor play other than I don't think he was thrown to enough to really get his head and play into the game on a consistent enough basis.

Of course--one can argue that his lack of ability to get open may be the simple reason for this.

Brady is de-kline-ning. Good that he's being pulled.

Yea but their 15ppg offense this winter sucks and will end the season in two weeks if they don't get it together.

I just have a feeling the Pat's O is going to absolutely light up whoever they play first. But that's just a feeling, not an "opinion", because I don't have facts to base it off.

there is one certainty in life. God is good, and Pats don't lose to Bills.

let's beat those suckers. do whatever it takes to get a win.

Gotta love reading the Rats game thread. They are debating who ahead of them will take a QB and who won't.

News flash rodents! If a team ahead of you doesn't need a franchise QB (doubtful), they will trade the pick to someone who does. A franchise QB won't slide to you at #6.

annnnd it's Jimmy Grapes time

Oh god, this guy is going to bum it up.

Does anyone else think they should keep Brady in and try to win this game?

Not really.

I hear what you're saying, but there's just too much to lose without enough of a gain.

They'll have to work their issues out in the next 2 weeks via practice, and they'd better bring their "A" game.

"Very good size at that position" (in regards to Garoppolo)? Excuse me?

BTW, about the red "X" pie fight and all, just a quick reminder:

Only dislikes contribute to the red total. Disagree (the red X) goes in the black column in the middle (neutral).

Brady, retire after this season. They will appreciate you more after you are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST