PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a second? I have something up my ass because I point out the FACT that Kline had his facemask grabbed by Charles and the replays SHOW that it happened which contradicts a bunch of whiney fans are claiming? Seems to me that people like yourself and the whiney fans are the ones with something up your rear ends..
Kline has been awful all year. You really wanna put your stake on that play? Come on...guy couldn't start at a single SEC school, and has no business on the roster.

Well we knew his was gonna be bad..its been terrible so far.

Get some guys out of there and see what the kid can do.
wait ..what .. you do realize the pats are the #1 seed correct?

We aren't the ones angrily telling people to jump off bridges for their opinions...on a message board.

First off, there was no anger in it.. but that is par for the course. Lemmings like yourself and others can't be bothered to focus on reality. You just follow one another and do illogical things.

BTW, Opinions are based on facts. You haven't used facts to describe Kline. Don't like it. Oh well.

gotta love these game day threads

Throwing-poo.jpg

Agree, would also like it if McCourty and Collins were pulled as well.
Good call on McCourty. Don't think we can pull Collins because of a lack of depth.

There are some basic things they should be able to do regardless of the few guys out, the fact they can't does worry me. I know the game wasn't going to be own but the basics should be something they can handle regardless.

Have a good day guys I'm going to go do something useful. :)

Obviously, since you consistently state that the Pats "suck", I suggest that to avoid aggravation you start rooting for one of the other 31 teams. Believe me, we will not miss your incessant rants.
I'm not ranting you lousy stinking bum.

all i know is i hate letting a player named "Boobie" beat us.

The team is just going through the motions, and the backups are playing like backups that are just going through the motions. Is this really a surprise to anyone?
Surprises me, and I'll bet Belichick ain't happy with it. You don't play your starters in a "meaningless" game unless you expect something different than what Bill is getting from them.

They'll never make the playoffs playing like this.

Take that guy Brady out. Kyle Orton is way better. Way.

It's all Josh Kline's fault.

And freakin Belichick - probably gave them Christmas off.

The Bills are playing for their first winning record in a decade. Doug Marrone may be coaching for his job. They are a far more desperate team today.

If Doug Marrone is coaching for his job, that's just stupid--aside from having a guy like Jim Harbaugh come to Buffalo, which isn't going to happen.

As you said, they have a chance at 9-7 with no real quarterback. I'm thinking that he's done a pretty fine job with what he has to work with.

That's just the kind of competitor that Tom Brady is.

There are times where you seriously need to protect him from himself. We also have to remember that he's a pretty big boy, who is tougher than most think. He's likely to take the QB sneak about 9/10 times.
Agreed, nothing against the sneak after all its football, but I agree that this fire he has is something amazing but at 37 should be monitored, an ankle sprain does not heal in 2 weeks.

Careful...
dawn-of-the-planet-of-the-apes-official-poster.jpg

BLAME JOSH MCDONALD

MORE WILD PANTHER!

Good teams don't play like this. Period. Only think I can think of is that bb doesn't want them to be complacent. He's going to rub game film in their faces. Bad dog!!

Either that or we suck.

First off, there was no anger in it.. but that is par for the course. Lemmings like yourself and others can't be bothered to focus on reality. You just follow one another and do illogical things.

BTW, Opinions are based on facts. You haven't used facts to describe Kline. Don't like it. Oh well.
Ha. Forget it. We're running in circles. You've always been kind of a jerk on this board. Nothing will change.

You can politely disagree with people instead of down voting everyone and insulting them. Maybe try that some day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back