PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was ugly Fleming. Jesus, you have to hit him before he crosses the goalline.

Ugh I hate this, come on this is just terrible, I worry a lot now that they have two weeks off. It isn't like everyone on defense is out today.

what is Vince doing out there, he deserves 2 weeks of rest, we need him fresh for the playoffs, he doesn't need any chemistry or sync stuff with the other guys.

That just blew my score for this game

ok. game is on. we have to play to win now. go all out and get a friggin win. let's not all ******** here. we are not that good if we don't play our A game.

Playing to not get hurt is the best way to get hurt.

Man I don't like our defense.

I don't like this game at all. I understand not wanting to risk injuries, but playing a lethargic game can't be a good way to end the season. I would have preferred that we play our way in.

This defense looks pretty awful. I know the game does not matter but no excuse for missing tackles like they are

what is Vince doing out there, he deserves 2 weeks of rest, we need him fresh for the playoffs, he doesn't need any chemistry or sync stuff with the other guys.

I believe activating incentives.

To everyone whining please stop. Everyone out there is playing not to get hurt. Just trying to make it through this game. If you are expecting an all out effort you are going to be sorely disappointed.

If the Jets win and we lose do they make the playoffs? Jets jets jets!

Are people really moaning about this game?

It means less than nothing. It's below a pre-season game, truly meaningless.

eG04b2JzMTI=_o_it-just-doesnt-matter.jpg

"It just doesn't matter!!!"

ok someone tell me we're just playing vanilla zone defense so we dont put anything new on tape.

thanks

No, we are playing vanilla zone defense so as to not expose players to injury. They clearly can't rest everyone, but many of the starters CLEARLY are resting while playing. That's deliberate IMO.

Are people really moaning about this game?

It means less than nothing. It's below a pre-season game, truly meaningless.

Yeah, the only game plan that mattered today was keep everyone healthy. Everything else is meaningless.

Let the Bills fans thump their chests about getting their first win in Gillette against a bunch of Patriots back ups. I just don't care.

I wouldn't mind the Pats just not playing very well due to it being meaningless at the Bills stadium. But this is our own Home where we rarely lose. This game does have a little meaning for me.

Need to walk the LBs off the ball and forget the A gaps.

Castillas in Hightower's spot is a trainwreck- not his fault, but a steep learning curve for him. We need to pray that nothing happens to Hightower come playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft