PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Do not like seeing him give up on the sideline. Also looked like he quit a bit there on 3rd and goal. That **** will get him in the dog house very quickly.

That said, in sending his lanky ass on a fade to the corner there, but what do I know.

I think he stopped on that sideline route because he was held and figured he was gonna get a penalty. The red zone play looked like the pass took him to far out, could've been the route too. Either way, he's looking good so far and I really think he has all the talent to succeed here.

Booby Dixon. We've entered the NSFW part of our program today

3 POINTS ON THE SCOREBOARD
NO POINT TO THIS GAME
YOU DO THE MATH

On the plus side, we're actually better off if the Pats lose than if they win, in that the Bills will get less valuable draft picks.

The Browns get a worse pick. Buffalo traded it's #1.

Man Jones and Collins are men among boys

How are the j-e-t-s jets doing? Probably well. They're scrappy.

Jets jets jeys!

KC handling SD so far, Browns giving Balt all they can handle defensively.

Our game is boring...

15 years without reaching the playoffs for the Bills:eek: I knew it was bad, but not THAT bad.

We as fans sometimes forget how good we've had it.

Jets up 7-3 and handling Miami

Bills are in "playoffs" mode. They win today, they get their first winning season in a decade and get the Foxboro monkey off their back.. they haven't won there in forever.

on a side note, Sanchez is playing good for the iggle, Houston still has a shot to make the playoffs (I thought they were out for a long time) and Cleveland is not missing Manziels leadership today.

As Dilbert once warned, "Don't step in the leadership."

I think he stopped on that sideline route because he was held and figured he was gonna get a penalty. The red zone play looked like the pass took him to far out, could've been the route too. Either way, he's looking good so far and I really think he has all the talent to succeed here.

Tyms looks great.. I agree with you re: the above

Bills are in "playoffs" mode. They win today, they get their first winning season in a decade and get the Foxboro monkey off their back.. they haven't won there in forever.

If they don't win this game..they never will. No one for pats will be playing past half...(phone rings) hang on they need new guys..i gotta head down guys!

Jags just tied texans on pick 6

Houston's QB is garbage

I'd honestly like their chances better with Watt playing QB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore