PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, mayo. looks serious...we get no breaks.
already paper think at LB. hightower also injured.

cart coming out......i care more about him then the win today....**** this

No, thats not what we're saying. Mix it up with a screen, a traditional run, maybe a trips formation, ANYTHING but a shotgun draw. It's so obvious what's coming, even the Wellesley School For the Blind could stop it.

3rd and 17 is not a play likely to get converted. You play it safe. It isn't like you are going to get field position if you get 12 yards and punt.

Yikes, looks serious. That would really **** over the D. He's done for the year probably.

Injuries are the last thing this team needs.

What the heck happened from last week to this. No fire, no aggressive play calling, a few deep balls to nowhere... a step back from last week, IMHO.
their playing on the road infront of a loud home crowd and the offensive line isn't the same as last week

people need to calm down about a 3rd and 17 call. There are not many calls to get a 1st down on 3rd and 17 when the defense is playing converage and our QB has to get rid of the ball quick.
Bull... with a double TE set, we should be able to get 10 yards and let them fight for the rest. Saying we can't is just giving up... IMHO

Hey guys I don't want to jinx us but Danny Amendola is not in the offensive game plan.

I haven't even seen his number, this could be good news. Tyms is ready and hungy.

He better be fin okay

acl gone by that video.....****

That's not a good sight...Mayo injured

pats are thin on dline and thin on LB. Bills will just run run now.

nice tackle revis

It's all on Jamie now. Time to step up. Any ideas what Mayo could have injured? I know it's leg related, but which part?

Ninkovich to lb, moore to de hopefully

IT IS TIME FOR THIS OFFENSE TO STEP UP!! THE DEFENSE IS DROPPING LIKE FLIES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference