PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They showed the good block Watkins had on Revis and I'm immediately irritated at the blatant hold.
This is like the WWF they badly want the Bills to win.
It looks almost fixed.

Why is it that whenever I go to the Red Zone channel it always seems to be Panthers/Bengals? Is it the only game one?

Bills made a few plays on that drive. Nothing too alarming outside of the penetration on the 3rd and goal. Dline got blown off the ball.

Apparently the other guys get paid to beat us... who knew.

Nice gain, Gronk!

Thats what happens when you try to put a DB on Gronk.

Much respect, but Ninko had 8 sacks last season and tons of would-be sacks. I'd say he can rush well. He's not top-tier, but he can play. He is one of our best against the run too. I think he has had a bit of a down year so far, but I think to question the contract extension is going a bit far. Also, he has been all over the formation this season. I think there is some experimentation going on with him now that NE has decided to use Hightower more in the passing game. No doubt, though, Ninko has been up-and-down to start the season.
Just let him be. Don't feed him and his nonsense

Gronk Smash!

That's how you quiet the crowd GRONK

You really do need to watch a football game some day.

I am watching this one. You know the one where our defense followed a huge play by our offense by letting a back up QB lead his team to an answering TD. The one where we have a 3-0 turnover advantage against a below avg offense and we're hanging on by a thread. You should probably stop critiquing others, and get back to your BB blow-up doll.

atta boy Brady!

Gronkage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes