PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bengals Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
defense needs to step up

53 throws two punches in front of a zebra, no flag. Some premium officiating tonight. Twenty minutes after the play I'll decide there's grounding. WTF?! Yet Gronk gets a flag for getting in somebody's face and grazing a facemask. The Revis call...pretty pathetic on boogers part...

Edeit was a little ahead man let down Tom on that deep ball badly. It's not even Edelman's fault anyway, because that's what you get when you don't have a legitimate DEEP THREAT to catch those balls
Edelman almost made a play on that....but be honest man...It was a little too far ahead.....

It's nice seeing the fight in 'em though

The flag was warranted, but it doesn't speak well of Boger that the Bengals had to lobby for it.

Tom throws the ball before the Lafell makes his cut. Tom reads out, Lafell cuts in. No grounding

Guys need to keep their composure out there. Still a lot of football left to play.

Say hello to Revis Island.

I'll take a few unsportsmanlike penalties tonight. At least it means the guys care. I heard many pundits, national and local, talking about how the team looked like it didn't care against KC. When has a Pats team ever not cared about winning? C'mon.

lool these refs...no words..

Andy Dalton needs to be more than a game manager now.

Awesome coverage from Revis, AJ Green is about as tough as it gets to shutdown in the NFL

That should be on an instructional video on when to call a timeout.

Walker! Not bad for a guy right off the PS in Carolina(?)

3rd and long :(...

that play was ****ing awesome

AJ Green is a monster at WR...

i think i would put Revis on their #2 and have another guy cover AJ w/ Devins attention

Please no ticky tack penalties for a first down here. Great defense so far.

Great play by Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back