PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bengals Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK GOD #24.

Another hold ignored.

You know, I think this group needs to continue to play together and build up solid chemistry as an offense. There are enough new guys still trying to figure things out. They don't need another right now, IMO.
I would take Larry over LaFell in this universe or any other parallel universe. Talent > Mediocre Chemistry

That one is not on Tom, it was on the money but LaFell being the not so elite receiver doesn't reel it in surprise, surprise.
In a game that has been very positive you have been the only one to be negative. Of course its always the same with you, spinning everything so it is never TBs fault.

You are a serious TB homer and its annoying.

@OliverBThomas: Patriots rule Devin McCourty and Dominique Easley out for the rest of the game.

I am not gonna worry right now cause I didn't see either get hurt much. Might just think they are up enough not to risk it. Hope it is short term.

Ugh, can't believe Ginger Beef just ran 10 yards for a first down.

have to win in the RZ..we need more pts with our beat up defense.

I hear ya, however, a drive that eats up a good chunk of clock and results in a score? Gotta love that.....

Haven't heard chandler jones' name once. Good or bad thing?

there is no pass rush.

The Bengals are down by three scores and they have no sense of urgency whatsoever.

Lets get Mccourty back soon please I don't feel good about Harmon and Chung.

In a game that has been very positive you have been the only one to be negative. Of course its always the same with you, spinning everything so it is never TBs fault.

You are a serious TB homer and its annoying.
So it wasn't a good throw right on the money then?

dropepd and no flag...now 3rd down :(

The Bengals are down by three scores and they have no sense of urgency whatsoever.
yeah they are chewing up the clock for us

Any holding calls on the Bengals all game? Legit question....

Revis is back, hopefully he doesn't tweak the hamstring any worse while they are up 20 in the 4th.

We are up 20 but a DB group without either Revis or McCourty is worrisome. You might give up a quick TD or 2 if that is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST