PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bear Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan is 5'11, Arrington is 5'10, and Butler is 5'10. Just seems like another odd BB coaching decision.

My guess is, Dennard was starting and Browner is taking that spot. The other two will keep the same roles and BB doesn't want Dennard to move into a different role over someone who's been playing there all year.

My guess is, Dennard was starting and Browner is taking that spot. The other two will keep the same roles and BB doesn't want Dennard to move into a different role over someone who's been playing there all year.

Does Dennard play on STs? That could also be a factor.

dennard probably mouthed off in practice or something. hoodie wants to send a message.
if something happens to revis/browner then arrington is forced to play outside cb.:eek::eek:

Boy,Iam nervous about this game vs a bears team having something to prove after their locker room debacle. Going to be tough.

Well, here we go, expect to see a lot of Forte today, lets get off the field on third down please...

OT, but waking up in Maui, heading over to the beach bar to watch all the games at 7am... unique.. GO PATS!

So jealous, enjoy!

No injuries, just win, and move on to Denver. Go Pats

Boy,Iam nervous about this game vs a bears team having something to prove after their locker room debacle. Going to be tough.

i'm nervous as well. if geno was able to move the ball at will, then cutler should be able to do the same.we have to force a few turnovers. offense has to convert on third downs.

two te sets!! get gronk going early!!!

Dennard is a healthy scratch or injured?

Butler dressed tho

Yes, I am going to look for where he lines up. If on the inside, it would make more sense that Dennard was inactive.

Let's get this game started!!!!

wind going to be a big factor.

Big winds. I like it. Brady can throw in this. Can Cutler?

lets hear the crowd noise.

For a player, in response to something like that- an overt challenge in the locker room, you either respond to it positively or it causes you to regress.

Cutler fits the profile of the latter- he has had his entire career to become disciplined and to not to allow his arm to get the better of him, and he has consistently shown that he just hasn't done that.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results. It's not the first time there's been a meltdown in the Chicago locker room.

wind going to be a big factor.

Brady has had huge games in strong winds. Last year's Broncos game. That blizzard in Chicago a few years ago.

5 yards on a run....they need to stop that

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore