PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bear Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People complain to give it to Gray at the goal line and when they do and it's stopped they say, should have passed it. Only on sports forums.

I don't see how 3 runs from the one yard line is a gimmick.

Some real schadenfreude going on now. People killing McDaniels for running in the red zone.

Bears with the wind and that stop should give them some confidence. Importnat drive for our defense.

McDaniels has actually called a really good game so far minus the last two or so plays.

People complain to give it to Gray at the goal line and when they do and it's stopped they say, should have passed it. Only on sports forums.

All you needed to do was look how the Bears were lined up, they would have been killed by PA.

The Patriots short yardage offense needs a look at. I think it has been worse than it has in past years.

17 play drive....result? 3 points.
not good enough

Bolden with a key tackle on ST, showing why he is perhaps much more valuable on all 4 units of ST.

like we used to say in the army, the other guy gets a vote too. Great stand by the bears, Im not upset about that at all, they made some great plays

3rd down..lets get a stop pelase ? cover the TE !!

Revis with a very heads up play- knew it was a comeback.

Chicago is pinching the defensive linemen and crashing the strong safety when they show either hurryup tendencies or sneak tendencies. There's two plays wide open from that. First, the ole Urban Meyer Florida style fake sneak pop pass. It is obscenely there. Second, the Peyton Manning signature PA boot outside zone at TE with a levels drag in back of the backers.

I never understood goal line offense that bring in all your linemen tight and congest the area and then you run right into it.

Another stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand