PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots Draft thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the hype for this Sanchez guy.

Why in the world didn't these desperate teams trade for Cutler or Cassel? Don't get it.

2 1st round picks for Sanchez? Hard to believe.

Chiefs tried to trade down with Lions but the Lions said No. A bargain can be had today as teams are willing to trade down cheap.

Little off topic, but is anyone else having trouble getting the live stream on nfl.com???

Little off topic, but is anyone else having trouble getting the live stream on nfl.com???

yep.. hasnt started yet for some reason

Try this

mms://public.wmv.mobitv.com/wm44-320

Anyone else not really into this whole 4PM EST start time? It just seems wrong...

No matter who gets drafted today, I hope they contribute to a Patritos Super Bowl win this year. In Bill Belichick I Trust.

yep.. hasnt started yet for some reason

Try this

mms://public.wmv.mobitv.com/wm44-320

Nice one. Managed to find it somewhere else :)

I have to leave at 5pm to go coach our opening Little League baseball game!!! I will come back and do my best not to cheat and watch the draft "live" on my TIVO!

Anyone else not really into this whole 4PM EST start time? It just seems wrong...

You read my mind. I don't know why they thought that this was a good idea.
I hope that it's only an experimental thing for this year.

Mayock's final mock draft has us taking Darius Butler at #23, mentioning how Belichick was at that pro-day.

Why in the world didn't these desperate teams trade for Cutler or Cassel? Don't get it.

2 1st round picks for Sanchez? Hard to believe.

Well JEST + Cassel = HA HA HA HA HA HA

But, as for the rest of it, "but that would be logical."

And so it begins....... finally!

Let's face it fellas, the Jests need a QB, period. So if they trade up for Sanchez, they may have to overpay, but it may turn into a good move, only time will tell. Hopefully it's Robertson Part II, lol.

finally underway

Let's face it fellas, the Jests need a QB, period. So if they trade up for Sanchez, they may have to overpay, but it may turn into a good move, only time will tell. Hopefully it's Robertson Part II, lol.

I really like Sanchez, and hope the Jets don't get him unless there's a huge overpay.

Taking Sanchez would, in a vacuum, be good for the Jets. I do think that he'll be a good NFL player. For what they'd have to give up to get to #2 though? Insane. Assuming that they aren't insane (which isn't an easy assumption, with the Jets), I think it's more likely that they wait to see if Sanchez gets taken in the first 7 picks, and if not try to beat out Washington's bid to get #8 from Jax.

OK, Stafford #1 is official. No shock there.

St. Louis on the clock. Options:

- OT: Jason Smith or Eugene Monroe
- Aaron Curry
- Mark Sanchez, to keep or trade
- Trade the pick

I say they're bluffing with Sanchez and they take Jason Smith.

Weird question, why are the fans at the draft booing Stafford ? Did he badmouth a local team ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back