PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots Draft thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a feeling that Bill has something in mind with all these trades. If this means getting some new blood for the defense then I'm all for it.
They now have tremendous flexibility to position themselves for the players they think are good values. They can trade back up if they want to, or trade picks into next year. Which I think they will do, BTW, as they now have 14 picks if I did the math right...

So, what's the deal with Everette Brown? Wasn't he supposed to go top 10, at least top 15? Something I'm missing?

What is that, four second round picks now?!

I dont know if I like this trade. I guess we will see who they get in the 2nd

they might package something to come back in the 1st or package them to trade for something next yr...i dont think they pick those many players in the second round

Brown's gone. My boy's still around tho:D

Im a lost for words... Look at my sig.

Oh frig, Brown to the Colts.

He's excellent. Trust me, this is trouble for the AFC. I think this kid is ticketed to the Pro Bowl.

Ha! I think the Colts are admitting that Addai might have been a one year wonder (or a year and a half wonder. The guy has done crap in a year and a half and he may be backing up Brown by the end of the season or sooner.

As a UConn fan, I have mixed feelings about Brown to Indy. I'm thrilled that our program has come so far so fast, but WHY Indy???? Congrats to him though.

Guess the colts aren't sold on Addai?

Looks to me like Bill and Crew feel like the real value is in Rd 2.....and I have a feeling they're correct.

I can't believe Beanie Wells is still undrafted. We don't need him but he would be FANTASTIC value right now.

I think this may be a money issue also playing here.

If the Bills take Loadholt that will be awesome.

I honestly don't understand this draft.

Bummer pick by the Bills. :(

With 8 picks total in the second and third rounds gives them a great opportunity to take a couple of risks and the ability to trade into next year's draft. A lot of the players talked about at 23 are still on the board, and may very well be there at 34...

Players 7-20 (ranking) were first round talent. 21-40 something will be borderline late 1-2 talent. Several of them are now or have already been drafted. Why pay for a second with a first...

What does everyone think of Max Unger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
Back