PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots at Miami Dolphins Week One Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Brady said he would quit when he sucks...he sucked today so......

Why don't you leave and become a Jets fan? If you want Brady gone because of today you don't deserve to have a QB like him.

Why cant people bring themselves to accept the fact that it was indeed a combination of both?

The oline blows chunks...true. But I think it's time that we start to take off the blinders and realize that TFB is much,much closer to the end than any of us want to admit. It sucks, but time waits for no man. Not even Tommy.

That's funny, Manning is older than Brady and he had a career year last season. He also has an O-line and weapons.

That's funny, Manning is older than Brady and he had a career year last season. He also has an O-line and weapons.

Yes, and that's why Denver will more than likely be a much better offensive team than us, and Manning will more than likely have a much bigger year and more longevity than Tommy.

Hence my "combination of both" comment.Any decline in Mannings play is made up for by his surrounding talent. Unfortunately, Brady isn't afforded the same luxury so we will probably see his decline in much sharper focus.

I'm not saying Tom's garbage, im just saying that the front office (read Bill) hasnt done enough to help get the most out of him at this stage of his career. Elway is and has been doing that for Peyton. Elway knows that he himself needed it at the end to win those two SB's, so he's making sure Manning gets it also.

Thank you. Ive said for 2 years now Edelman is a very good slot WR, but is nowhere near a # 1 WR. Patriots GA felt the need to insult me, but if he watched the game, he would have realized we lack a true game changing WR that can breakout a long TD at any moment. Miami's defense had no respect for our ability to beat them deep, so they were able to adjust and easily contain our short game.

We need a deep threat, to prevent us from becoming one dimensional on our offense. We need a WR with some size, speed, physicality, and good hands.
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back