PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Jets at Patriots Post-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
4-3 feels an awful lot better than 3-4.

The whole team stepped it up at the very end, but another awful 4th quarter.

That's all.

Off for some much needed kip.

They're too disappointed their dire predictions didn't come true. Probably trolling JI right now looking for solace.

They can't troll there. They're with their own.

I have never felt more relieved in my life.

I can't celebrate this win. In fact I feel deflated.

The only good thing I have to say about it is that we found ourselves in an ugly, gritty game, playing like crap and somehow made the right plays to get the W.

THAT is something we needed to remember how to do. Other than that though, not many things I'm proud of in this game.

Relief. That's all I am feeling right now. Relief followed by anger that this game had to come down to this.

McDaniel's is toying and experimenting with what was a consistent and solid offense.
McCourty blows.
Lloyd was terrible.
Our front 7...HEROES!

Thank you very much for saving our asses today. Very grateful for this W. They deserve the game ball.

Last edited:
As much as I thought I loved Welker, until tonight I've been siding with the Patriots and their "being smart".

Now, I'm firmly in the camp of "just pay the man"

(plus its just good karma)
I don't know why you were ever siding with the Pats in this regard, but I'm glad you've come to the right side of the argument.

We absolutely needed this game, not just to hold sole first place in the AFC east, but to also instill confidence in the players and coaches we CAN win in close games. WOOOHOOO GOOO PATS!!!

My 5yr old walks in as the game as the final score is flashed. She sees "NYJ" and goes, "Oh, the Patriots are beating their enemy!" :D

Regards,
Chris

I have been loving Jones since before the season, but he was largely ineffective even when he wasn't being doubled or tripled. In fact, I saw few plays where he was being doubled or tripled. The D-Line as a whole has been so inconsistent. Good things usually happen when Cunningham is in the game. It makes me wonder why they don't use him more.

Cunningham is not in the game because according to the genius BB, he does not set the edge like Ninko and he sees a competition between Cunningham and Ninko.

All the downers can now shut up.

Brady - CLUTCH

Ghost - CLUTCH

Defense - Played well :D

The defense played well? Did we watch the same game?

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

Did Brady score any TDs? Or driving your team to FG range is considered clutch? It was when we had good defense, but watch Rogers, Eli, even Marty Ice, they score TDs.
Brady is what he is a good QB who rode on the backs on some good defense. The sooner you realize that the better you will be. I love the guy, but with a bad defense, he craps in this pants.

rodgers?? since when does he bring his team back to win?? sanchez has more game winning drives than rodgers!!!! rodgers is the best front runner though, but when his team is losing...he's nowhere to be seen!!

brady rules!!!!!:D:D:D

I hope all the jackasses who were jonesing for come from behind wins are happy now...

Thank god we were playing the JETS after all. Belichick has some work to do or maybe he just has to step back and let them play. Ditto his genius OC. Welker must feel like he's in some bizarre form of witness protection. Too many weapons at McDaniels disposal... The offense has been out of sorts with few exceptions so far this season, and those few were when Josh had little choice.

The coaching staff didn't deserve a win today, but the players found a way to in spite of them.

Before it happens I'm going to jinx it...Today I lost to the jets on madden in OT!!!! But im **** on madden so that means nothing so I best of jinxed this ******* coincidence!

JUST GET THE BALL

EDIT: yeesssss it worked

I take full responsibility for the win :D

It wasn't the prettiest win, AH isn't 100% and Lloyd just wasnt with it tonight but i'll take it.

Roll on Wembley :singing:

We can talk about the Pats pros and cons later but you have to call a spade a spade and give big props to the Jets who can into Foxboro and played the Pats even.

Granted we can say the Pats left a lot points of the field and gave up way too many, but the fact remains the Jets made a LOT of plays both on offense and D. They looked MUCH better than we led ourselves to believe

Did Brady score any TDs? Or driving your team to FG range is considered clutch? It was when we had good defense, but watch Rogers, Eli, even Marty Ice, they score TDs.
Brady is what he is a good QB who rode on the backs on some good defense. The sooner you realize that the better you will be. I love the guy, but with a bad defense, he craps in this pants.

You don't deserve to be a fan of a team with Brady as a QB. This guy brought this crappy D to the Super Bowl and had some of the best seasons in all time

I'll take it for what it was: a tough, ugly game against a division rival for first place. Lots of warts. I think again, the Patriots show as soon as they play to run down the clock rather than run down the opponents throats, we give the opponent's defense too much room to make plays.

I'm not savvy enough to know really how to set up screens well, but it seems like we do it with only lukewarm ability. Sometimes they work, but the past few years seems like a low-percentage risk which other teams are always alert for.

McCourty blows.

Just remember we don't even have a chance without McCourty's TD.

Yeah, the fumble was a huge play. But the 9 points we got from the D and ST were the only reason we even had a chance to win it.

they won but they didnt win good enough!!1

Did I do this properly?

a win is a win pulled it out divisional opponents are always tough nice to shut rex up for a week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft