PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Jets at Patriots Post-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redemption for Ghost

Two huge kicks. Even though I felt queasy watching both, he made some clutch kicks today.

Raiders/Jags game just ended, then CBS switched over to the Pats/Jets for the final snap.

What was all of the hullabaloo? Pats looked dominant on that final play. Sure they looked like that all game, right?

Regards,
Chris

this team is missing something my friends .. Sanchez lit them up for over 300 yards ... Stephen Hill dropped the potential go ahead / 1st down ... we are not in the clear my friends ..

Brady and Ghost were awesome today. Coaching remains a serious problem. Playing to conservative at the wrong times during the game. Thank GOD they were agressive on D in OT. I'll take it!!!!

I'm very concerned about the D's ability to get pressure on the QB when Jones is double and triple teamed. Also, our secondary is still an embarrassment.

We should be thankful to escape with that win because that's exactly what it was: an escape.

I have been loving Jones since before the season, but he was largely ineffective even when he wasn't being doubled or tripled. In fact, I saw few plays where he was being doubled or tripled. The D-Line as a whole has been so inconsistent. Good things usually happen when Cunningham is in the game. It makes me wonder why they don't use him more.

Where are the ppl who had started threads that Brady is not clutch blah blah blah........kiss my a^^

Did Brady score any TDs? Or driving your team to FG range is considered clutch? It was when we had good defense, but watch Rogers, Eli, even Marty Ice, they score TDs.
Brady is what he is a good QB who rode on the backs on some good defense. The sooner you realize that the better you will be. I love the guy, but with a bad defense, he craps in this pants.

This ugly win shows me the football Gods are trying to be fair.

We've sure had some ugly losses. I'd say this is a game the Pats deserved to lose and if football was fair and the best team always won we'd be 6 and 1. That said, I'll take even an undeserved victory over the Jets.

Where are the ppl who had started threads that Brady is not clutch blah blah blah........kiss my a^^

They're too disappointed their dire predictions didn't come true. Probably trolling JI right now looking for solace.

Please dont worry that this team wont win it all with this secondary,Last year nobody thought the Giants could make the playoffs, Things happen

First lets think of winning the division and making the POs

next up is the rams. lets hope the team improves.:)

:D

the 30th ranks passing offense made bill look like rookie.

My heart can't take many more of these, but the team is still coming together and it is so nice to see them step up at the end when they had to.

I'm gonna take a day to let my BP and heart rate settle down. :D

Lloyd is a mess

McDaniels loves losing 5 yards on WR screens

McCourty WTFFFFFFFFFF

We lucked out.

We won but wow- no confidence in this team at all. That was the lowly jets, glad our division sucks.

Brady and Ghost were awesome today.

No he wasn't

Brady did his job at the end, but this game shouldn't have been close, and certainly should have never gone to OT.

Major props to Mr. Gostkowski. Completely redeemed himself tonight.

My somewhat tongue in cheek minimum requirement for a successful season remains in play... my football sensibilities were offended along the way, but I'll take it. :p

Glad we won, but what continues to worry is the Patriots inability to play complementary football ie when the D finally makes some good stops, the O seems to play poorly.

When the offense clicks into gear, we get prolonged drives by one of the worst offenses in the league.

They might aswell go man on D the whole time because they aren't processing the zone stuff well at all - losing count of how many times WR's are being left wide open.

If Hill hadn't dropped that wide open 3rd down pass near the end of regulation we would have more than likely lost.

Still...top of the division..so its not all bad ;)

Meh...a pretty brutal win against a team i thought we should put away by atleast 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back