PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

***THE OFFICIAL 2015 NFL 1st Round draft thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is Kevin White a good tackler? He's going to need to be when Cutler starts overthrowing him and he needs to chase down DBs.

Why did Jets fans boo the Williams pick? Something in the water in Jersey I guess....
They are idiots. I would be doing freaking cartwheels in my neighborhood if he landed in Foxboro.

In a way its the SOJ, they already have one of the best d-lines, so what do they take.. a d-lineman. the jest all D and no O.

Pats will be bolstering the OL shortly
Yeah hopefully, thank god we have Scar doing work still. Scar better make the Pats hall of fame. He'd be in the NFL hall of fame if assistants made it no doubt.

Woody Johnson just saw Kevin White's highlight reel and asked Goodell if he could have a do-over.

Dimitroff needs to pick Gurley

I remembered I wanted Wilkerson and he turns out to be a monster. We could have had him.

I know we had no shot at Williams. But I didn't want him to come to the Afc east. I think he's gonna be like Richard Seymour with the right coaching.

Brady better not fall in the 100 Top Players list this year because other players buy into the deflategate bulls**t. How on earth is he not a lock for top 3?

I really wanna just load up on the o-line now

Get Collins in the 5th-6th as well since I honestly think he's 100% innocent

I remembered I wanted Wilkerson and he turns out to be a monster. We could have had him.

I know we had no shot at Williams. But I didn't want him to come to the Afc east. I think he's gonna be like Richard Seymour with the right coaching.

Good thing the Jets drafted him then.

Pats better go OL with first pick......Need to keep Brady upright.

Oh and in doing what they did to the Seahawks, I doubt there is any D that will be dominant against the Pats. That was a huge benefit and learning situation.
Tom Brady's football intelligence is the single greatest on-field advantage the Patriots possess over any D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST