PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

***THE OFFICIAL 2015 NFL 1st Round draft thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just through up in my mouth a lil :oops::mad::(

Pats will be bolstering the OL shortly

Leonard has been trolled. He knew there was a chance he had to play for the worst team in the league and everyone just assumed it was the Bucs because they had the worst record lol.

Decades of past precedent suggested the Jest would draft Kevin White. Shocked they made the smart decision. Really imperative now more than ever to adequately fill the Guard position.

Some really good d-lines in the AFC East

Hate to say it, but the Jet's D is going to be insane

Doubtful. Wilkerson is unhappy. Trust me, a rookie coach with that dumpster fire? No thanks.

So we get this Leonard Williams guy when Goodell hands down the draft pick portion of the Jets tampering penalty, right?

I did not want to see williams to the jets.

Decades of past precedent suggested the Jest would draft Kevin White. Shocked they made the smart decision. Really imperative now more than ever to adequately fill the Guard position.

Yes, Kline, Devey or Cannon are not going to cut it against some of these lines we're going up against. I have a feeling we are double dipping at that position

Great news. Leonard Williams will BUST. Motor questions, no real pass rush moves, very raw.

Veteran offensive linemen will take him to school.

Oh and in doing what they did to the Seahawks, I doubt there is any D that will be dominant against the Pats. That was a huge benefit and learning situation.

Why did Jets fans boo the Williams pick? Something in the water in Jersey I guess....

Interesting to read the fear here over the prospective 3 DT Jets defense.

Williams, Richardson, Wilkerson.

Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back