PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

***THE OFFICIAL 2015 NFL 1st Round draft thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to feel worse, take out the QBs and then compare the starting personnel of all 3 teams.

Means zero. Coaching still rules the day as well as team chemistry. You can't just throw tons of money at players and expect them to gel. Suh went to Miami for the most money. Don't want that attitude on my team. Ditto for Revis. Hell, Cromartie was on First Take the day before Revis signed with the Jets. He thought Revis should stay in NE. They asked if he signed with the Jets would he sign there. He said no, it wouldn't be smart for them to pay Revis and him what he wanted. There are other needs. Yet he took it. Those are not good rosters, maybe some good to great players, but not good rosters.

Seriously, either read the thread before posting, or don't post on this.

You're 100% correct. I shouldn't be wasting my time reading your posts.

You're 100% correct. I shouldn't be wasting my time reading your posts.

Cool. Use the ignore function. Your silence would be better than your willful ignorance.

Means zero. Coaching still rules the day as well as team chemistry. You can't just throw tons of money at players and expect them to gel. Suh went to Miami for the most money. Don't want that attitude on my team. Ditto for Revis. Hell, Cromartie was on First Take the day before Revis signed with the Jets. He thought Revis should stay in NE. They asked if he signed with the Jets would he sign there. He said no, it wouldn't be smart for them to pay Revis and him what he wanted. There are other needs. Yet he took it. Those are not good rosters, maybe some good to great players, but not good rosters.

Context. What the hell is so hard about reading in context? And, yes, they are good rosters.

Context. What the hell is so hard about reading in context? And, yes, they are good rosters.

And the best roster won the Super Bowl. Even though no one believed it then nor now. People are like kitties with shiny things. Always gets their attention. Are those rosters good, of course. Great, no. Wait until Revis gets peppered with QB questions. He won't answer them, but it will start a small crack that will grow with each INT or loss. Ditto for Buffalo.

There is SO much more that goes on to build a championship team. The Pats have it from owner down to the lot attendants. A mentality if you will.

It's not the best roster if you take away Brady. Again.... context.

I 100% see where your going comparing the rosters but I have a little more faith in ours because I have gone full homer on Jimmy G. I wouldn't go so far to say we would win a championship, but Jimmy seems to be good enough to lead us to a division title if we had to rely on him. Just the fact that he is mobile would tone down those scary pass rushers

At the end of the day, we would have our division in terms of special teams and offense.

There is SO much more that goes on to build a championship team. The Pats have it from owner down to the lot attendants. A mentality if you will.

Some of the lot attendants can be a bit officious, but I digress.

Context. What the hell is so hard about reading in context?

The context is that it is a discussion that is purely based on roster, and he's saying such a context is meaningless. What the hell is so hard to follow about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back