PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

***THE OFFICIAL 2015 NFL 1st Round draft thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also would not mind a trade up tomorrow to get someone like A.J. Cann. :)
Definitely! I would like Cann too. I just think that the team has a better chance of polishing a 3rd/4th rounder into a starting Guard or trading for one than they do of doing the same with a CB, so I would prefer to get CB addressed in the 2nd. But I'm sure I'll be fine with whatever happens.

What is with the horrible and inaccurate reporting these days? It seems like media members are just so desperate to be the first ones to break a story that they don't even check the validity of their sources and facts before announcing something.

*Deflate gate* *cough cough*

I don't know Brown from Adam, but knocking up your girlfriend at age 19 while you are still in college isn't exactly what I call maturity. Could be very mature, but I don't know if this is an example of it.

I really like the pick and not trashing him, but I think this is a silly tweet from Volin.
Volin would lose to Tanguay in an IQ measuring contest.

In the draft thread I was referring to "A RB" as in a running back and it was spell-checked to "Arab". There is a Malcolm Brown that's a RB. It was a joke.

Ok lol. I have no idea who the other Malcolm was but I figured he must have been Arabic and that was a racist jab. My mistake thankfully.

We're still downgraded in the secondary but with Mayo back, the addition of Sheard and Easley a year removed from injury our front 7 is likely upgraded even with Vince's sad departure.

Ok lol. I have no idea who the other Malcolm was but I figured he must have been Arabic and that was a racist jab. My mistake thankfully.

If this is an reference to some joke explain it and I'll remove my dislike but otherwise wow.

In the draft thread I was referring to "A RB" as in a running back and it was spell-checked to "Arab". There is a Malcolm Brown that's a RB. It was a joke.
Ha! Well this is an instance of spell check at its finest. :D

The best thing about the draft tonight is Bob Kravitz is having a conniption fit on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/bkravitz
Do you think Grigson just forgot he signed two WRs in the offseason? "ALLLL RIGHTTTT, we've got Hilton, Moncrief and now Dorsett, that's a sweet set of 3 starters! ............. Why does my depth chart say 'Andre Johnson' and 'Duron Carter'? ................. Oh f***!"

So why DOES everyone call you "Hatcheck"?

I bet there is a great story behind it that you never tire of telling.

Oh there is, there is...

2cihh7s.png

If this is an reference to some joke explain it and I'll remove my dislike but otherwise wow.

You're an idiot if you don't see why people who weren't aware of the joke would be very confused and offended at that post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back