PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The national view of BB as a "cheater" makes me want to puke...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If -- heaven forfend! -- BB ever leaves the Patriots, the other 31 teams will be clamoring for his services and their fan base will be praying he chooses to coach their team. And they'll all say, "cheating? It wasn't actually cheating."

The sanctimonious "ain't it awful" brigade almost always turns out to be hypocrites. It's just a matter of time.

Good point Cousin,
In fact how many people would be glad to take the "undesirable" Randy Moss from us right now? Even the Raiders would take him back.
He had a bad game yesterday. He was double covered most of the day and had a mere 3 catch, 50 yard day. Hell in 2006 that was a great game day number for our wide outs!
This also allowed Watson and Stallworth to have pretty stout numbers and in the end, NE wins the game.
DW Toys

Good point Cousin,
In fact how many people would be glad to take the "undesirable" Randy Moss from us right now? Even the Raiders would take him back.
He had a bad game yesterday. He was double covered most of the day and had a mere 3 catch, 50 yard day. Hell in 2006 that was a great game day number for our wide outs!
This also allowed Watson and Stallworth to have pretty stout numbers and in the end, NE wins the game.
DW Toys
Randy Moss did not have a "bad day". Whenever Moss is out on the field he is having a good day at least. He is drawing so much coverage that our other guys can be wide open. Moss drew double coverage on Watson's first TD./ You could see him running in the back of the endzone with two guys running after him, leaving Watson WIDE OPEN.

Without Moss on that field yesterday then Brady's stats wouldn't have looked so pretty for such a poor game.

Last edited:
The best way to look at this, their disrespecting the Patriots. Which equals TACKLIN FUEL. Also, you should be happy Rodney's coming back with a HUGE disrespect chip on his shoulder.

I love what Bill Parcells said to Steve Young about the 49ers scripting 16 plays for a game, then shutting down the headphones. Since they've scripted the 1st 16 plays knowing they'd shutdown the headphones, they had an UNFAIR advangate over the opposing team. Steve was so confused he looked stupid. I now use that everytime people start talking how the Pats have created an impression. NO, the media and Pats haters have created an impression for the herd to follow. This works pretty well because no one likes the idea of being lead along like a fool.

Rodney has a full 4 weeks of smack talk to work with.

Randy Moss did not have a "bad day". Whenever Moss is out on the field he is having a good day at least. He is drawing so much coverage that our other guys can be wide open. Moss drew double coverage on Watson's first TD./ You could see him running in the back of the endzone with two guys running after him, leaving Watson WIDE OPEN.

Without Moss on that field yesterday then Brady's stats wouldn't have looked so pretty for such a poor game.
Cousin, I agree, Calm down. The bad game comment was being sarcastic.His "bad" game this year was the 2006 receiving cores' good game last year. Three catches a game is 48 for the year. Some would settle;e for that.
DW Toys

Cousin,
Are you commenting about us to defend the media darlings of the world (Colts) and their best coach ever in the whole world who has never done a bad thing in his life and with the log-in-his-eye (Biblical to you),coach Mr. Martin Luther Dungy. No.....I am sure he had no input in Pollian changing the rules as a Major in the NFL rules committee to allow your Colts to finally win. Now we play touch football against Marvin, Reggie and Clarky so the NFL Colts can win. There should be an asterisk on your SB win (*Pollians Rules) Your refs really tried to give you the win against Pittsburgh the year before and they screwed it up. Pollian must have went ballistic.
Last year three major incidents where your refs put the Pats away. You know it. Even HEBANME your partner in crime admits that. Bob Kraft didn't pout, BB didn't. Brady didn't. That sir, is class.
Is it just a rumor that your head ref drives a blue Porsche now?
We taking bets as to how much this SB cost Pollian.
How much did it cost the NFL to have Peyton voted MVP of the Super Bowl? No wonder a certain RB left. Wait, is this the same Pollian who turns the heat up in the RCA Dome and increases the volume on the in house speakers so the other team can't hear the signals? M.L. Dungy thought he had a fever the whole time, I bet.
These are the same Colts who slinked away in the dead of the night from Baltimore, right?
Oh yea, I forgot. "Someone break Fluties legs!".....Mr. Polian how could you!

Gee.......I guess that makes the Colts.....cheaters?

Tony....."bad day for the NFL?"......PUUULEEEZE. Tony, respect is not given to some who are as self righteous as you! Even though a NE fan I respected you as a coach until that stupid statement. I am sure there are many Colts fans that were not happy with that self pat-on-the-back. Wow!

Isn't this a statement that perhaps the "sullen, quiet, complex, unfriendly, no fun, detail anal, little non-conforming coach" who probably will admit he has many faults, unlike some, who doesn't seek media nor desires any publicity and just wants to do his job (to his wrong, interpretation be damned), was nailed because he is, what he is? There are 32 teams in the NFL. Every single team would hire BB on the spot. Is that not a fair statement? Would you trade BB for Dungy? Of course you would and if you say no you are a liar.

Colt Troll, we shall never know what BB's "interpretation" was. Here is a shocker, maybe the Colts' Goodell will never say what it was because....it made sense?

I know...the truth really hurts.
It would not be wise to cast the first stone, Colt Troll! Have a great evening. God Bless.
DW Toys

You're writing quite a story there, let me know when you're done with it so I can read it from start to finish.

Btw, 5-yard chuck rule was a reemphasis of a rule already in place. Raising heat in the RCA dome is actually funny, in its implication that the Colts players are cold blooded. As for piped-in sound? Not necessary. Loudest dome in the league all by itself. But we're flattered.

I understand your frustration though, I would probably be grasping for straws too if my coach was a nationally-recognized cheater.

You're writing quite a story there, let me know when you're done with it so I can read it from start to finish.

Btw, 5-yard chuck rule was a reemphasis of a rule already in place. Raising heat in the RCA dome is actually funny, in its implication that the Colts players are cold blooded. As for piped-in sound? Not necessary. Loudest dome in the league all by itself. But we're flattered.

I understand your frustration though, I would probably be grasping for straws too if my coach was a nationally-recognized cheater.
Enjoy your day in the sun, 'cause it is quickly setting! I would still take my "nationally- recognized cheating" coach over your "self-righteous" choking coach anyday! When it is all said and done BB will be remembered for owning Dungy and the Colts (minus this latest hiccup). BB's dominance over Manning and the over-rated Dungy will pick up this year, where it left off in 2004 on the way to more Lombardis!!

Don't worry.
After the Nov. game, you'll take your leave of absence just like the Fizzle Fans and their amazing "UBA-CHAHGAZ!!!" and we'll never see you again.:bricks: :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3