PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets Board is so much fun right now [mergedx3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Are Jets fans the scum of the NFL?

You know ...... there are times when all you can do is say...... oh well. And when a receiver catches a ball with his head...... that's an 'oh well'.

If Eli's shirt was as strong as Lord Farves was on the AD manhandling sack this past Sunday.... game, set, match and another parade in Boston. But it wasn't...and Eli broke lose (holding, holding, holding). So ...I take my helmet.... errrr hat off to Elli and whatever the receivers name is. Terrell??

Going 18-0 and losing to an inferior team did in fact sting for a while.... But let's face it.....it can't hurt nearly as much as not sniffing a superbowl for 40 years and being the ugly step sister in your own city...or state (Jersey Jets??)...or whatever. The Jets are the Jets and always will be ... irrelevant here in NE (and especially in NY).

It's a new season.... and it's not the Patriot way to talk about last year (championship or not). In any event...it's been nice talkng to you Man-hole......... Now beat it.

It's not the Patriot way to talk about last year? Are you on the team?

I am, I’m the assistant TO the regional manager :D yes it is the patriot way to talk about the past present and the future

No... but my sister in law plays for the Jets.

This may be the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Jets fan claims that but for the injury situation the Jets would have won the game....

The other Jet fans called him out on the fact Brady>Nugent

premise: if mike nugent doesn't get hurt the Jets win on Sunday.

here's how: remember how the game started, the Jets were running the ball like crazy against the Pats. drove all the way down. everyone feeling good. 0-0 and we are kicking their asses. Then, Feely missed a chippy and all the bad vibes started. Jets never got the lead all game.

If they get that FG it's 6-6 going into the half and instead of Farve running around trying to convert 3rd and forever (and throwing that bad int that led to the first TD) the Jets play it safe and protect the tie - take the lead later

the Jets lost on Sunday because of Specials first, Coaching second... then we can assign blame on short yardage, defense, but that's nitpicking.

The real story that no one wants to talk about is Jay Feely sucks and the only reason he's on this team is because Nugent (who is historically reliable) was hurt.

Yes he has poor openers but this wasn't the opener. No way to prove it but Nugent makes those FG that Feely missed, that's my gut instinct.

Nugent injury hurt this team badly - JetNation.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back