PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Globe Brass Finally Jumps The Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Brady yelling the F word on the sidelines but I thought I saw Brady search out Aaron and then talk with him before walking off the field.

Not only that, he hugged him.

Not only that, he hugged him.

You are correct, now that you reminded me, he did hug him. Just a poorly written article, maybe someone has an agenda. I don't think it is the Globe because I have read a lot of good articles in that paper about the Pats.

You are correct, now that you reminded me, he did hug him. Just a poorly written article, maybe someone has an agenda. I don't think it is the Globe because I have read a lot of good articles in that paper about the Pats.

It's NOT AN ARTICLE!!!!!!

It is an EDITORIAL. With no individual attribution.

THAT is the problem. Management of the Boston Globe published this hit job under its corporate masthead as an attack on the ethics and morals of the New England Patriots..

And those articles were probably written by Pats beat reporters. The article in question here is an editorial and really that's all the needs to be said if you are wondering if it is the globe or not. HINT: Yes, the globe has an anti-Pats agenda. If they didn't ben volin wouldn't still be workin as a Pats beat guy.

And those articles were probably written by Pats beat reporters. The article in question here is an editorial and really that's all the needs to be said if you are wondering if it is the globe or not. HINT: Yes, the globe has an anti-Pats agenda. If they didn't ben volin wouldn't still be workin as a Pats beat guy.
Eh. I think Volin was all they could afford.

[
If my, and others' here, clicks keep it open for a few more years (or, more to the point, keep its online existence open for a few more years), no problem. They are sinking in an ever increasingly vast and more competitive online world, where they do not have the advantages of the past (local footprint, truck delivery, top-line printing presses, etc.).

Well they lost my clicks the second Bedard left.

It's NOT AN ARTICLE!!!!!!

It is an EDITORIAL. With no individual attribution.

THAT is the problem. Management of the Boston Globe published this hit job under its corporate masthead as an attack on the ethics and morals of the New England Patriots..

Thanks for correcting me. I didn't realize it was an Editorial. I didn't read the top, I just jumped into the story. I see the Axe to Grind. I get the Globe daily but the online summary through email.

Can't agree more about the demise of the Globe (once maybe the best paper in the country) and the newspaper industry in general. I was once a religious Globe reader and newspaper subscriber, but I dropped my last subscription more than 5 years ago and today can't even justify buying a Sunday paper. $2.50 is too much to pay for a crossword puzzle.

Can't agree more about the demise of the Globe (once maybe the best paper in the country) and the newspaper industry in general. I was once a religious Globe reader and newspaper subscriber, but I dropped my last subscription more than 5 years ago and today can't even justify buying a Sunday paper. $2.50 is too much to pay for a crossword puzzle.

Yeah, I still pay to buy the New York Times...just for the crossword. That's it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes