PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

An article on another mysterious Patriot, Berj Najarian

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Who is the mysterious Berj Najarian, Bill Belichick’s right-hand man? - The Boston Globe

He is a behind-the-scenes guy who does not want anyone in the Patriots family to think he is seeking attention. Seven years ago, in a moment of weakness, he gave the New York Times a one-paragraph, snooze-filled statement regarding his duties (“helping uphold the standard of excellence set by the Kraft family” blah-blah), but he has no intention of being so reckless again.

Of course, this being written by Shank, he misses one of the things that we do know about him: after the Patriots draft a player, he's usually the first Pats employee the player speaks to.

Last edited:
Who's the guy who looks like some Indian mystical guru that seems to be part of the entourage?

tenor.gif

Last edited:
What's so mysterious about having a personal assistant who manages your schedule, handles media obligations, keeps an eye on what is being said/written, and in general handles a whole lot of non-football matters every day so that his boss doesn't have to?

The secret sauce behind the Patriots is hard work, being thorough, focusing, preparing....

That all requires support.

I wonder how large the "analytics" staff is for the Patriots ?

I know they have a computer genius and I wonder how many others.

Just win. If you need a unicorn piñata : so be it. Whatever it takes. Win.

I wonder if he likes System of a Down.

Not enough time to do a proper Photoshopping but I wanted to get this in while the thread was fresh...

ztH55nO.png

I wonder if he likes System of a Down.

Not sure. But I have it on good authority that his grandma put on a little make-up.

ArmenianGate!

Right after the SB was over and there was a big mob around Brady was he right next to Brady ?

I think it was him.
Never would have known who he was without reading this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST