PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Early Mock (3/2/07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi BOR! First time poster, long time reader. Could you play me the one about Chris Houston's lousy hands, going out to all our buddies on the main forum?
You've got it my friend and welcome to WBOR's 24/7 draft coverage, don't be a stranger y'hear!

Going out to the main forum's a.d.d. gang, here's HANDS OF STONE, CAT WITH 'TUDE by the Arkansas Wrastlers.

Seneschal2-
My bad:D
It was a matter of motive & opportunity. BoR mentioned Allison. I had just looked up Allison after your guys posts yesterday. I replied to BoR. Message boards are not for the sensitive, touchy feely types. LOL.

Ouch! :(

It was all in fun and directed at BOR -- because I KNOW he can take it. His sense of humor is a breath of fresh air in these forums, and very welcomed indeed. Certainly no slam on you Sam -- you're too sensitive.

Can we get a tongue-in-cheek smiley on this board? With my failed attempts at humor -- I think I may be needing it (for a select few).:help: ;)

Ouch! :(

It was all in fun and directed at BOR -- because I KNOW he can take it. His sense of humor is a breath of fresh air in these forums, and very welcomed indeed. Certainly no slam on you Sam -- you're too sensitive.

Can we get a tongue-in-cheek smiley on this board? With my failed attempts at humor -- I think I may be needing it (for a select few).
Nah, Sam just stuck his tongue in your cheek and got you all warm. ;) See what happens when you mess with my fan club! :rofl:

As Daman Wayans would say, "Homey don't play dat game".

I'd go

1a. Willis
1b. Houston
2. Siler
3. Sabby

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back