PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Early Mock (3/2/07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi BOR! First time poster, long time reader. Could you play me the one about Chris Houston's lousy hands, going out to all our buddies on the main forum?
You've got it my friend and welcome to WBOR's 24/7 draft coverage, don't be a stranger y'hear!

Going out to the main forum's a.d.d. gang, here's HANDS OF STONE, CAT WITH 'TUDE by the Arkansas Wrastlers.

Seneschal2-
My bad:D
It was a matter of motive & opportunity. BoR mentioned Allison. I had just looked up Allison after your guys posts yesterday. I replied to BoR. Message boards are not for the sensitive, touchy feely types. LOL.

Ouch! :(

It was all in fun and directed at BOR -- because I KNOW he can take it. His sense of humor is a breath of fresh air in these forums, and very welcomed indeed. Certainly no slam on you Sam -- you're too sensitive.

Can we get a tongue-in-cheek smiley on this board? With my failed attempts at humor -- I think I may be needing it (for a select few).:help: ;)

Ouch! :(

It was all in fun and directed at BOR -- because I KNOW he can take it. His sense of humor is a breath of fresh air in these forums, and very welcomed indeed. Certainly no slam on you Sam -- you're too sensitive.

Can we get a tongue-in-cheek smiley on this board? With my failed attempts at humor -- I think I may be needing it (for a select few).
Nah, Sam just stuck his tongue in your cheek and got you all warm. ;) See what happens when you mess with my fan club! :rofl:

As Daman Wayans would say, "Homey don't play dat game".

I'd go

1a. Willis
1b. Houston
2. Siler
3. Sabby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back